Time for a funny

well, maybe we can all relate...............

I have a cold. (CRAP! like cat bites aren't enough!!) so I was in the drugstore filling my antibiotic prescription last night and I had to sneeze and decided to stifle it instead of sneezing all over the place (yeah, I know, another dumb move) so I stifle and what do you think came out instead?

Yup, a super loud fart that I couldn't stop if I wanted too! I was embarrassed but it WAS funny! So, I ran out of there fast!

Same thing when they tried to teach me to walk with crutches - I couldn't do that either, just not cooridinated enough, but I farted when they tried to show me, LOL!!! That was the worst because there was no hiding that it came fom me! Just 2 of us in a small room.

Gotta love this band!

haha... thats the first time I've laughed that hard in a while!!! I can relate... I didnt get my surgrey done that OCC BUT I did get it done at one of the local hospitals here in Ft. Worth. About 3 hrs after surgery, they told me I had to get up and walk around. Come on people, the sleepy medicine is killing me and I cant even keep my eyes open yet! So my Fiancee and the nurse help me up... Right when i get my feet on the floor, the nurse tells me to push up using my legs... Well, I didnt get up but all you could hear was the gas that they put in my stomach escaping. Oh, it was so embarrasing...

OH...I hurt! My newly port area is hurting and I can't stop the tears from LAUGHING too hard!!! So far, I have been able to keep my tooting to myself...but lose these darling stories!! LOL Thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face! Now I can go back to work and everyone will ask why I am smiling...ah, for me to know and you to wonder! HA!

Yep. I have a few band fart stories too. I rarely farted before the band. Now I am paranoid about it. I used to warn my husband when I got pregnant it would be sweet revenge to fart all the time and say I couldn't help it. Well, I was not a farting, pregnant woman... darn. But now..... watch out..... My 3 year has already caught on that it is mommy and where the sound comes from. And I just say, "well mommy can't help it" As I smile sweetly to my husband.... heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

But while getting a massage about 3 weeks after surgery, I sounded like a train. It was too embarrassing.

Happy farting,

Amy

HAHAHAHA...you guys are cracking me up...I need this laughter today. OK, OK...since you've got me started...

When my daughter was younger, around 3 or 4 yrs old, she farted as she bent down to sit and just said, "Oops, my body burped!" Hubby and I just llaughed and thought that was cute. Then when she was about 8 yrs old, she farted while at the computer and said, "Iggy Wiggy!". Well, that got hubby and I laughing so hard the first time hearing this, I had to go to the loo before peeing my pants! Thank goodness we were home! To this day, we are still saying 'Iggy Wiggy', even while we are sleeping!!!

Amy, sweet revenge to hubby, eh? Too funny!

Anyway, to add to this post some more laughter!

LMAO!!! OMG!!! That's priceless!!!

I will add a tidbit to that funny...my husband and son and I were shopping earlier this week and on the way out of the store, my husband literally exploded!! I have never heard him fart sooo loud!! And there was a man walking right beside him!!

Needless to say I lagged behind, pretending I didn't know him....my son was in stitches and I was so embarrassed!!!

It's okay Ramona, blame it on the band!!!

Thanks for the chuckle!!

Mona,

OMG!! I laughed and laughed while reading your post!!! And guess what?! I FARTED BECAUSE I LAUGHED SO HARD!! Honest truth!! That made me laugh all the more!! :lol: Thanks Mona, I had a bad last couple days and that really felt good [the laugh AND the fart!!]

The Princess of Poo - hehehehe

OK that is just hilarious! I have become the master of hiding them at work. But I was in a 5 hour meeting last night and a couple times I just had to let it go and hope nobody heard! My dad when I was a kid would toot and blame it on people on TV. He would fart and be like "hey, did you hear that Ronald Regan just farted"!!! He would blame it on the dog too poor dog! :D

Great story thanks for sharing!!!!

Thank God I have not had that problem. I am so paranoid about farting that I think I have my body trained not to do it or else..... But this does not stop my kids. My daughter is 5 and she is so tiny and innocent looking but she can let them rip. She really thinks they are funny so she does not mind doing it in public. Well, I took her shopping a few weeks ago and she gave out a 40 year old, beer guzzling, chili dog eating, man fart. Oh my goodness, how this little thing lets them loose. Well no one in the store would EVER believe that big noise (and big smell) toot came out of my little princess who didn't even flinch. Guess who they blamed it on? I could see it in their eyes. It is just not fair, I can't even get away with it when it wasn't even me!!!!!!!

OK that is just hilarious! I have become the master of hiding them at work. But I was in a 5 hour meeting last night and a couple times I just had to let it go and hope nobody heard! My dad when I was a kid would toot and blame it on people on TV. He would fart and be like "hey, did you hear that Ronald Regan just farted"!!! He would blame it on the dog too poor dog! :D

Great story thanks for sharing!!!!

That sounds like our family!! :P Our poor dog, and now our cats get blamed! [They DO rip some awful smelly one's though!!]

When our daughter was a baby, if one of us farted, we'd say "Who let that duck in?!" So everytime someone would fart, she'd walk around looking for an actual duck! :rolleyes:

That is hilarious! I agree I have a german shepard mix and that dog lets out farts that will clear a room! But his are always the silent ones. Then when it finally hits us and we yell he looks at us like "what!?" like he did nothing wrong. It is a riot!