Portland Area Get together

So I got to looking at the calender and realized I get my fill the day before the get together. What a bummer. I dont think I will be able to eat. Maybe I will ask my sister to have some soup on hand without any stuff in it. Not sure how much I will be able to get in there. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and talking to everyone about there progress. I look forward to seeing everyone and thank Julie for the great idea of having this. The restraurent number is 503-656-2432. If you need anything or get lost getting there. Just ask for Anita and tell her you are with the lap band crew. She is expecting us.

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and swapping stories! Will be a great get-away!

Donna

I'm excited too!!! See you all on Saturday :P:P

My sister called me and wanted to know how many people were coming because of the buffett Idea. I told her I had no idea, maybe 10 - 20. She said that unless she knew the amount of people she thought it would be hard to set up a buffett. I told her that I could not really give her a number. I think she is very nervous and I can understand. I am too. I told her we will just have to do with what we have, whatever people want we will figure it out. The food is good that is all that matters, HA! I think she worries too much. I look forward to seeing whoever comes. I hope that about 20 of us are there, the more the marryer. Even if there are not. We will have a great time. Ok who is buying the first round. HAHAHAH kidding!!

I PLAN ON RUNNING DOWN SATURDAY MORNING, AND HAVING LUNCH WITH EVERYONE, CAN'T WAIT!!! WAS A TIME EVER DECIDED ON?

I'M GOING TO STAY WITH MY BROTHER THAT LIVES DOWN THERE AND HITTING A DRAG QUEEN SHOW SATURDAY EVENING, hehehe

HAVE TO RUN BACK FIRST THING SUNDAY MORNING, OUT OF THE BLUE 2 WEEKS AGO, MY MOM PASSED AWAY SO WE'VE GOT ALOT OF WORK TO DO ON HER PLACE BACK HERE :(

SEE YA ALL SATURDAY!!!

I PLAN ON RUNNING DOWN SATURDAY MORNING, AND HAVING LUNCH WITH EVERYONE, CAN'T WAIT!!! WAS A TIME EVER DECIDED ON?

I'M GOING TO STAY WITH MY BROTHER THAT LIVES DOWN THERE AND HITTING A DRAG QUEEN SHOW SATURDAY EVENING, hehehe

HAVE TO RUN BACK FIRST THING SUNDAY MORNING, OUT OF THE BLUE 2 WEEKS AGO, MY MOM PASSED AWAY SO WE'VE GOT ALOT OF WORK TO DO ON HER PLACE BACK HERE :(

SEE YA ALL SATURDAY!!!

Oh my God, I am so sorry to hear about your mother! (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Guest CaraMBA09
My sister called me and wanted to know how many people were coming because of the buffett Idea. I told her I had no idea, maybe 10 - 20. She said that unless she knew the amount of people she thought it would be hard to set up a buffett. I told her that I could not really give her a number. I think she is very nervous and I can understand. I am too. I told her we will just have to do with what we have, whatever people want we will figure it out. The food is good that is all that matters, HA! I think she worries too much. I look forward to seeing whoever comes. I hope that about 20 of us are there, the more the marryer. Even if there are not. We will have a great time. Ok who is buying the first round. HAHAHAH kidding!!

I am so excited to meet everyone! Lisal and I are getting on the 8:15 train and YoYo is picking us up.

I dont care one way or another if we do a buffet, it might be hard since we only have a guestimate of who is actually going to be there. I will tell you that I would love to have yummy soft food for myself (fish, etc) as I have a nice and tight fill!

See you tomorrow Stormy!!

Still at 1:30 am presuming

Just wanted to clarify a few things

First of all the time is 1:00, that's what all the votes were for except 2 so 1:00 it is.

I talked to Anita (restaurant owner) and she is just going to have us order off the menu. The buffet idea was when they thought we would have tons of people. I think we will have between 10-20 hopefully, although only 8 people actually RSVP'd.

Can't wait to meet all of you. Thank you all for setting this time aside to come to this. We'll have fun times!!

Also and maybe Stormy posted this but once again the name of the restaurant is the Diamond Back Grill. 10287 SE Hwy 212, 97015

Take exit 12A off of I-205. Go east towards estacada. Go through 2 lights and at the 3rd light is where they are. They are on the corner of the North side. You'll see a big yellow banner that says Ole's because it's the old signage, the actual Diamond back grill sign is smaller. Any questions just call Anita at 503-656-2432

Thanks for the info Julie......Needed it all. See you tomorrow!

Donna

The phone number is 503-656-2432 or 503-655-2644, just in case anyone needed it. Glad Julie talked to Anita. I need to call her and see if there is soup since I just got my fill, guess I can't have solids for 48 hours. Bummer