TAAAADAAAAAAA

Good morning ladies & gentlemen :-h

I finally made it into ONEDERLAND :girl_dance: ... and I can tell you ... I feel GREAT !!!

Sometimes this journey can be a little frustrating, but most of the time it is sooo rewarding and I really can't imaging where I would be without my beloved band .... probably bigger than ever :lb12:

I wanted to thank each and everyone for the great tips, help and support! From the very first day until now, I know I could not have done what I did without you - you guys are the best ever !!!!!!!

Here are some pic's :

2998587809_7ec0783644.jpg2998587813_4201fb6e2e.jpg261.5 lbs. HIGHEST EVER!!!

2998587817_1a737fb44c.jpg2998587819_d0e490e572.jpg198.5 lbs. ONEDERLAND!!!

P.S. I so hate the "before pic's" I guess I really did live in denial LOL

Guest CaraMBA09
Good morning ladies & gentlemen :-h

I finally made it into ONEDERLAND :girl_dance: ... and I can tell you ... I feel GREAT !!!

Sometimes this journey can be a little frustrating, but most of the time it is sooo rewarding and I really can't imaging where I would be without my beloved band ....

.... probably bigger than ever :lb12:

I wanted to thank each and everyone for the great tips, help and support! From the very frist day until now, I know I could not have done what I did without you - you guys are the best ever !!!!!!!

Here are some pic's :

2998587809_7ec0783644.jpg2998587813_4201fb6e2e.jpg261.5 lbs. HIGHEST EVER!!!

2998587817_1a737fb44c.jpg2998587819_d0e490e572.jpg198.5 lbs. ONEDERLAND!!!

P.S. I really hate the "before pic's" I guess I lived in denial LOL

You look amazing!

you look so tall and thin!

Ute, I am so happy for you. That onederland must feel so good. Cant wait till I'm there also. And girl you LOOK BEAUTIFUL

Thank you Denise :D It is absolutely amazing how a number can make you feel so good, don't know exactly how often I jumped on that scale yesterday morning just to make sure it is what it is hahahaa

You'll be there and joining the Onederland club in no time girl !!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! Whoo hooo!!! Happy Bandiversary!!!!

You are rockin' it girl...keep up the great work!!!! Lookin' fab!!!

Love your clothes!!!

((HUGS)) thank you so much Cathy! :lb13: You are only a blink away - just look how you work that band !!!

Ute...YOU lood ONEDERFUL! I love your clothes on your...especially the black pant outfit! AWESOME job you are doing for yourself. I also noticed how glowy your face is too. Continue doing what you are doing and you WILL get that 'proud feeling' to boast about even more!

What an accomplishment you look fantastic!! Congrats!!