NSV

Well its official the band works, and I LOVE MY BAND. Well yesterday my husband and I went to Walmart and out of the clear blue he said to me that my pants were way to big on me to go try some pants on so I bravelly took a pair of 16 with me. There was a lot of praying going on that walk to try them on. And it payed off. THEY FIT. And I screamed so loud the lady knocked on the door to make sure I was ok, I walked out with them on and the look on my husbands face said it all, he was so happy for me. So he said go get you another pair and now go find you some nice blouses to go with them. HE said NO more t-shirts for you lady. I am one happy bandster today. Another NSV was, and I know it might be to TMI but here goes. My underwear I went from a size 11 to a size 9 and those are even to bg so I had to take them back and get a size 8. So for all you newbies this does work, You make it work.......

Congrats Denise on the 16's!!! I was so relieved to get my butt back into a 16 recently as well. It puts us in a whole new land of clothing opportunities and normal stores again. You are doing so well and it's great to have such a supportive man in your life.

Well Done!

WOOWWWW Denise that is so great !!! It is the best feeling ever sliding into those smaller sizes and not to go hunt for the bigger sizes and hope it fits LOL You look & do amazing - keep it up -

I love your hubby's support !!!!

I had a NSV as well ... yesterday we went to the mall and I finally stopped at the jewelery store and got my watch adjusted. The lady took out 2 pieces and it's still a bit loose heheheee ... those two pieces where the ones I had to add originally when I bought the watch due to my chubby wrists .. I guess that means I have normal arms now ?? hahahaaa

:lb13:

Congrats Denise on the 16's!!! I was so relieved to get my butt back into a 16 recently as well. It puts us in a whole new land of clothing opportunities and normal stores again. You are doing so well and it's great to have such a supportive man in your life.

Well Done!

Yes hes wonderful, I was blessed when he came into my life 12 years ago. He has been my rock and he has taken care of my 2 boys as if the were his.

WOOWWWW Denise that is so great !!! It is the best feeling ever sliding into those smaller sizes and not to go hunt for the bigger sizes and hope it fits LOL You look & do amazing - keep it up -

I love your hubby's support !!!!

I had a NSV as well ... yesterday we went to the mall and I finally stopped at the jewelery store and got my watch adjusted. The lady took out 2 pieces and it's still a bit loose heheheee ... those two pieces where the ones I had to add originally when I bought the watch due to my chubby wrists .. I guess that means I have normal arms now ?? hahahaaa

:lb13:

Its just amazing this journey we are all going thru, I dont wear watches but I had to go to the jeweler and have a spacer put on my wedding ring because it keeps falling off. :D

Oh Denise - this is just fantastic! I am so proud of you!! AWESOME weight loss. And, no, it's not TMI on the panties because this morning I am thinking, "OMG...it's a little loser!"...

The last time I wore 16s is when I was dating my hubby in 1987. This is one of my first goal to succeed. I hear of all of your successes and it's so great ~ I want to cry happy tears for you all! I want to have this recognition so bad.

My tiny NSV yesterday was that my hubby told me that I have less 'ripples' on my legs and back! I just never thought of this and he said my boobs now stick further than my tummy! I just looked at him and just beamed! I BELIEVE in the band now...just this little tiny reward so far is making me WANT to go the extra mile.

Aren't husbands GREAT! I can imagine your husband's face Denise...you KNOW he is proud of you! WTG!!!!!

Woo Hooo congrats!!! What a great feeling!!!

No NSV's for me yet - well I guess the swelling is going down from the surgery does that count! :rolleyes: But I was proud of myself I went through all my pants yesterday and put them in the closet in order of size. This way, as I move along in this journey i'm ready to move down the rack just like at the store. It's sad but also a good thing - because of all the times i've gained and lost I have the next three sizes down already in my closet so I won't have to buy as many work pants!

I love it! LOL. Thanks for posting. I was feeling your joy as I was reading your post. What a great and supportive hubby you have. Great job - keep it up!

Thanks everyone, This just confirms it all. We are all in this together weather its good or bad. We are one big lapband family. And I love all of my band sisters and brothers. And I know we will all get to our goals. I am cheering for all of us. And doing the happy dance for all of us too. :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party: