Vitamins?

flipman416

I bought liquid Centrum...doesn't taste the best, but isn't terrible either. I'd like to get some additional stuff in to so any ideas are appreciated. I used to take a women's mutivitamin as well as additional vitamin C and a suppliment that I got at a health food store that had some additional nutrients in it. Anything to ensure i'm keeping my nutrients up!

Welcome!

I personally use the following, which are effortless in my daily routine:

- Chewable Centrium Mulit-Vitamin, which is what OCC had suggested and it tastes good

- TriVita's sublingual B12 with B6 and Folic Acid and the tiny tablets dissolves under your tongue in this GREAT Berry flavor (I purchased this on www.TriVita.com)

- I started taking the Biotin to increase my metabolism and hair loss prevention

- I also switch between the new Chewable Fiber Choice (for Weight Managment) in strawberry flavor or the Benefiber to put in my water, soups, protein shakes, cocoa, etc (hot or cold) for the fiber.

Most drug stores or WalMart have these items.

Remember, you don't want to overkill on the vitamins. When you are on solids and learning to choose quality food and drinks, you will be consuming more of the recommended nutrients daily.

Hope this helps...

So what do you take post-op vitamins? what brands and what kind of vitamins are they. Thank you in advance.

I take 1 tablespoon of Liquid Centrum every morning, just before downing a half a glass of OJ to kill the taste. Works well :)

Taz

Hi there and welcome!!

Any chewable or liquid multi-vitamin will do...I also take B12 strips and Biotin (increased metabolism and prevents hairloss).

Any drug store will have these items!!

OK, so what exactly do B12 strips do for you? I remember you talking about this before, but I never did ask that one question.

Taz