75 lbs gone today!! (Pics)

Today I hit 75 lbs gone forever! Woo! I only have 25 lbs to go until I hit goal. We had a family reunion Saturday and I actually had to be "introduced" to people I have known my whole life because they didn't know it was me!! It felt great to hear everyone freak out over my new body. One of my uncles said I look like a teenager again!

The plateau I was in has finally gone away after struggling with it for over two months. I am working out daily with my best friend and still doing the low carb diet. The weight loss is happening again too! I am losing 2-3 lbs a week just like I did in the beginning so I am very happy about that.

My advice to any of you who are contemplating the band is GO FOR IT!! It has changed my life completely. My back doesn't hurt..my feet don't hurt..nothing hurts! I just feel like a new person all the way around!

Here are a couple of pics. The first one is me on Revolution Ave the day before surgery. The second one is me now! (75 lbs gone forever!!!) By the way..I have a new fetish for boots because I think they make my legs look sexy..LOL!!!!

gallery_11304_28_47832.jpg

kimmie-75.jpg

Guest CaraMBA09
Today I hit 75 lbs gone forever! Woo! I only have 25 lbs to go until I hit goal. We had a family reunion Saturday and I actually had to be "introduced" to people I have known my whole life because they didn't know it was me!! It felt great to hear everyone freak out over my new body. One of my uncles said I look like a teenager again!

The plateau I was in has finally gone away after struggling with it for over two months. I am working out daily with my best friend and still doing the low carb diet. The weight loss is happening again too! I am losing 2-3 lbs a week just like I did in the beginning so I am very happy about that.

My advice to any of you who are contemplating the band is GO FOR IT!! It has changed my life completely. My back doesn't hurt..my feet don't hurt..nothing hurts! I just feel like a new person all the way around!

Here are a couple of pics. The first one is me on Revolution Ave the day before surgery. The second one is me now! (75 lbs gone forever!!!) By the way..I have a new fetish for boots because I think they make my legs look sexy..LOL!!!!

kimmie-75.jpg

You look HOT. keep up the good work, gosh, can you believe you have less than 30 lbs to go??

That is so fantastic! I can see where your relatives would not recognize you!! Great job!!

You are one hot mama!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!! WAY TO GO KIM!!! You look so fantastic! You should be so proud of yourself for the accomplishments you have achieved. Keep up the hard work and you'll be to goal in NO TIME!! =D>

Guest CaraMBA09

kimmie-75.jpg

You look HOT...like one of those GO-GO Girl Dancers for rock bands!

keep up the good work!

Thanks so much to everyone for the sweet comments! I am thrilled beyond belief at the results my lap band and hard work have given me. I could have never done it without all of your support! ><'