How much weight should I be losing ?

Again I am here asking advice....such a newbie ! I was banded 6 days again and so far I have only lost 1 lb. Is this right ? When will I see and substancial weight lose ? Also I have read that if you are not taking in enough calories you won't lose, is that right ? Thanks in advance for your support.

Keep in mind you are bloated and swollen from surgery. Once that goes away and you are healed you will be albe to have a much better read on your weight. 5 days post op it was saying I had gained 5 lbs so don't worry! I'm weighing in once a week to keep track, but right now i'm not going to stress too much until i'm on solids.

Good luck!

Post-op the focus is not on weight loss. I know, you are anxious to lose!! But you are healing. Until you get fills you probably won't have significant loss. Some people do lose a lot post-op on the liquids, others don't. Just be patient, work on getting enough calories in liquids now, then you'll be back to solids before your fills. THEN you'll start losing!

Like the others have said, post op you are going to gain and lose, up and down throughout the 21 days. Do not focus on weight loss, focus on healing.

After you've had your first fill, you inpose the portion control and 1200 calories per day. Until then, just get well again.

Obsessing about the numbers early on, will set up for frustration as this process goes on. Put the scale away until after yoru first fill and then only take it out once a week.

NSV (non-scale victories) are much more rewarding!!

Good Luck!!