Has Anyone ever had the feeling they did not get filled up? Less Hungry before first fill

I had my first fill a month ago. I was doing great before that...no hungry, and the weight was coming off. Now, I have only lost 6 lbs. since my fill. I honestly was not hungry prior to my fill, now I am hungry!! I am drinking 64-80 oz. of water every day and walking 4 miles 3 times a week.

Has anyone ever had the feeling like you did not get enough of a fill?

Thanks!

I had my first fill a month ago. I was doing great before that...no hungry, and the weight was coming off. Now, I have only lost 6 lbs. since my fill. I honestly was not hungry prior to my fill, now I am hungry!! I am drinking 64-80 oz. of water every day and walking 4 miles 3 times a week.

Has anyone ever had the feeling like you did not get enough of a fill?

Thanks!

On first fills it is RARE to get restriction, if you do it is not lasting. This is normal. Make an appointment to get another fill ASAP. It takes 2-3 fills to get to your "sweet spot".. There is another post currently about fills and what to expect. It's called Fill issues. I just replied to it as well and others have put in some great info. Check it out.

• 2 months later...

I got my first fill a month ago and have been gaining weight ever since. After my surgery I could feel the restriction and could only eat limited food. However, my weight loss was slow. After I got the fill, I went backward and felt as I did before the surgery-I could eat unlimited food, but I would often get things stuck. I know what it felt like to not be able to eat more than 1/2 to one cup at a time, three times a day and I want it back, but I don't know what went wrong. How are you doing now?