TOPIC EDITED AND CLOSED BY LORI :)

Guest Alice_Medichi

I used phentermine prior to the lap band surgery and I lost about 25 lbs only to gain 75 when I stopped taking the pills. These pills seemed to cause a chemical inbalance. While I was on the pills I did not feel hungry at all. However, when I stopped taking the pills I could eat up everything in the house.

I had the lap band in 02/2006 and I have lost 115 lbs since then. The lap band is a great tool to aid in weightloss.

Greetings. I think that your problem of excess weight will be solved with phentermine.

Try and I think to you it is pleasant!

I used phentermine prior to the lap band surgery and I lost about 25 lbs only to gain 75 when I stopped taking the pills. These pills seemed to cause a chemical inbalance. While I was on the pills I did not feel hungry at all. However, when I stopped taking the pills I could eat up everything in the house.

I had the lap band in 02/2006 and I have lost 115 lbs since then. The lap band is a great tool to aid in weightloss.

Wow!!! That is an incredible weight loss in just 8 months. How are you feeling. Tell us more about your journey. We would all love to hear I am sure.

Becki

ALICE...DIDN'T YOU GET THE HINT ALREADY??????????.....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO POST THIS TYPE OF INFO ON THE SITE.

LORI DELETED IT THE LAST TIME AND SHE WILL DELETE IT AGAIN!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Fellow lapbanders....please don't respond to this kind of forum topic!

It's just a spam for sales.

Thanks.