2 NSV for me today!

So two great things happened today.

1. my best friend lives across the street from me, her kids are like my kids since I don't have any. They always refer to me as their "2nd mom"... Alanah, who's 8, ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist to give me a big hug.. well she was able to reach all the way around me and clasp her hands together! She was SHOCKED! LOL She pulled back patted my stomach and yelled "MIMI YOU GOT SKINNY" (mimi is my nickname) she then wrapped her arms around me again and squeezed me so hard I though i was gonna puke but it was a fabulous feeling! :P

2. My boyfriend and I were standing outside, I was on the front step and he was on the ground. He told me to get on his back and he would piggy back me to my car... uh.. I was like are you kidding me?!! You will throw your back out! He said girl please just jump on.. I was like OK, you asked for it! I have always been a fat girl... always.. no one, man, has EVER been able to pick me up and carry me anywhere.. EVER. I jumped on his back and he ran me around the front yard for a good 5 minutes before taking me to my car. :wub:

These are little things but to me they were HUGE!

Hugs to everyone. ><'

1. my best friend lives across the street from me, her kids are like my kids since I don't have any. They always refer to me as their "2nd mom"... Alanah, who's 8, ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist to give me a big hug.. well she was able to reach all the way around me and clasp her hands together! She was SHOCKED! LOL She pulled back patted my stomach and yelled "MIMI YOU GOT SKINNY" (mimi is my nickname) she then wrapped her arms around me again and squeezed me so hard I though i was gonna puke but it was a fabulous feeling! :P

2. My boyfriend and I were standing outside, I was on the front step and he was on the ground. He told me to get on his back and he would piggy back me to my car... uh.. I was like are you kidding me?!! You will throw your back out! He said girl please just jump on.. I was like OK, you asked for it! I have always been a fat girl... always.. no one, man, has EVER been able to pick me up and carry me anywhere.. EVER. I jumped on his back and he ran me around the front yard for a good 5 minutes before taking me to my car. :wub:

Hugs to everyone. ><'

Not sure you can call that a "piggy" back. You definitely aren't that any more!!!

Congrats. Great NSV.

Taz

Guest CaraMBA09

Hugs to everyone. ><'

That is wonderful! cant wait to see you tomorrow...it will be fun!

I just love hearing the NSV's!!! We missed you today at the get-together, it was a pretty good turnout.

Donna

Thanks everyone for showing me some love :wub:

I ended up having to cover for a co-worker who called in sick today so coulnd't make lunch BUT am currently putting my boots and skirt on to go meet the "wild women" for a night out.

Mindy you looked hot!!!! :P:P Thank you so much for meeting us and driving us around.. It was fun. You are so cute :rolleyes: Hope you continued to have fun. Hope to see you again real soon.