Thank you so much

We are such a great community, in observance of Veteran’s Day and Remembrance Day I would like to thank all of those that served our great Countries, and their families.

We are thinking of you today and are so thankful for all that you have done for us.

Moms and Dads of those great Veterans’ and solders’ serving, a special thought and prayer goes out to you today.

God Bless,

Lisa

We are such a great community, in observance of Veteran’s Day and Remembrance Day I would like to thank all of those that served our great Countries, and their families.

We are thinking of you today and are so thankful for all that you have done for us.

Moms and Dads of those great Veterans’ and solders’ serving, a special thought and prayer goes out to you today.

God Bless,

Lisa

Absolutely right. They fight and have fought for our freedoms. God Bless!

Jann

Thanks for posting this Lisa, very thoughtful.

Yes I am sure we have all been touched by someone who has served our country.

Both of my Grandfathers fought in WWII, my Father was Canadian Air Force and my brother and brother-in-law are currently members of the Canadian Armed Forces.

Let us remember those who lived and died for our freedoms.

Im right there with you Cathy... Let us remember those who lived and died for our freedoms.

My grandpa was a WWII vet (Army)

My other grandpa was a korean war vet (Marines)

A cousin how has served 3 tours of duty in Iraq (Marines)

A cousin who served 6 years in the Air Force

A Friend who served 2 tours of duty in Afghanastan

God Bless these Troops

God Bless,

Lisa

Thanks. It needed to be said. Although I am no longer serving, I appreciate that you take time to remember.

Taz