10 mos. later...

Hello all,

Not quite at a year anniversary, but 10 months is still pretty big.

From a size 24w to a regular 10/12; from morbidly obese (297) to just overweight (175); from having no energy at all to being able to run and do what I want to; from eating so unhealthily to actually caring about what goes into my mouth--it's all so amazing. Not to say that the last 10 mos. haven't been difficult, but it's all worth it.

Thanks to the forum for all its help, and for everyone who inspires me.

^_^

--TRS

That's fantastic! I was banded a whopping two weeks ago and am hoping that I will have as successful a post to make in ten months' time! Way to go!!

Wow, that is awesome. We would love to see photos of your progress for inspiration!!!!

Hello all,

Not quite at a year anniversary, but 10 months is still pretty big.

From a size 24w to a regular 10/12; from morbidly obese (297) to just overweight (175); from having no energy at all to being able to run and do what I want to; from eating so unhealthily to actually caring about what goes into my mouth--it's all so amazing. Not to say that the last 10 mos. haven't been difficult, but it's all worth it.

Thanks to the forum for all its help, and for everyone who inspires me.

^_^

--TRS

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!

Jann

Wow...that is absolutely fantastic! Congratulations on all your success! I agree with everyone else...we want pics! I am starting to experience "bandster hell" so I could really use some motivation. This whole being able to eat whatever I want is killing me!! <_<