Happy Thanksgiving everyone and.............

Of how to avoid overeating today.............................

30 minutes before table-time, drink a HUGE glass of water!

Use a small salad size plate

when the pumpkin pie gets passed around, just remember, you never know if it got sneezed on behind everyone's back!

Picture someone mixing up a huge pot of stuffing with their bare hands - that they didn't wash after using the bathroom, LOL!!! That one works for me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :rolleyes: I am very lucky, I am working tonight and my husband is Canadian, so he dosen't care if we have turkey or not.

So for him it's just another day, for me however, My friends all feel sorry for me because I'm working and no one knows I have the band, so far I have

ham, scalloped potatoes, carrot cake, Pumkin cheesecake, mashed potatoes, dressing and lord knows what else being brought in for me to eat! Lol

I am thankful for having great friends both on the forum and where I live. I will be strong :lb12: :lb12: :lb12:

Hope everyone has a great day.

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Donna

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :rolleyes: I am very lucky, I am working tonight and my husband is Canadian, so he dosen't care if we have turkey or not.

So for him it's just another day, for me however, My friends all feel sorry for me because I'm working and no one knows I have the band, so far I have

ham, scalloped potatoes, carrot cake, Pumkin cheesecake, mashed potatoes, dressing and lord knows what else being brought in for me to eat! Lol

I am thankful for having great friends both on the forum and where I live. I will be strong :lb12: :lb12: :lb12:

Hope everyone has a great day.

OK It's midnight and i just got off work..and I failed :(:(:( I have food stuck as we speak!! I have been sliming for an hour. Stuffing is not my friend.

I ate ham, turkey, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans in cream sauce, and not just a bite of each. I have alway had a portion control problem. If there is food in front of me I WILL EAT IT!!

My hat is off to all you that cook for a family and maintain.. you should be proud of yourself.. tomorrow is another day and I will be back on track.

I will forgive myself move on..I am in so much pain right now I will be on liquids for the whole weekend.

I think I might need a fill ;)

hope everyone had a great day

OK It's midnight and i just got off work..and I failed :(:(:( I have food stuck as we speak!! I have been sliming for an hour. Stuffing is not my friend.

I ate ham, turkey, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans in cream sauce, and not just a bite of each. I have alway had a portion control problem. If there is food in front of me I WILL EAT IT!!

My hat is off to all you that cook for a family and maintain.. you should be proud of yourself.. tomorrow is another day and I will be back on track.

I will forgive myself move on..I am in so much pain right now I will be on liquids for the whole weekend.

I think I might need a fill ;)

hope everyone had a great day

It's ok, you'll get back on track today. I am ashamed to admit, that I actually pb'd twice yesterday, on FREAKING LIQUID!!!! Man, that hurt! But it was my own fault for gulping. ANd I cannot believe I did it twce. I am such a MORON! But, we all have lessons to learn, that was mine, and you had yours too. Today is a new day! I think you wiull see stuffing in a whole new ay now, LOL!!