First Fill 12/6/08

My sister and I had our first fill yesterday at OCC. They filled me with 1cc and she was filled at .8cc. I am so glad that I was filled before Xmas! Can't wait to start losing more weight...

Lisa

Lisa! I was wondering about you two yesterday! I had a 1cc in my band too. And I am going for my 2nd fill on Sat, Dec 20! How were your experiences getting your fills? Love to hear it.

Congrats! Wishing you the best in losing more weight through the holidays!

((HUGS!))

Congrats! I'm getting my first fill in the morning. Glad to see you are doing so well! :)

My sister and I had our first fill yesterday at OCC. They filled me with 1cc and she was filled at .8cc. I am so glad that I was filled before Xmas! Can't wait to start losing more weight...

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats! I'm getting my first fill in the morning. Glad to see you are doing so well! :)

Can you tell me the cost of getting a fill with Dr. Malley in KC? And more important, can you tell me what the experience was like overall, and the customer service? Is he an independent or affiliated OCC? I have a daughter there, and could get a fill there. Sandra (getting banded Jan 12--Yikes!!!)

Can you tell me the cost of getting a fill with Dr. Malley in KC? And more important, can you tell me what the experience was like overall, and the customer service? Is he an independent or affiliated OCC? I have a daughter there, and could get a fill there. Sandra (getting banded Jan 12--Yikes!!!)

Dr. Malley is absolutely wonderful! But I would call now and set a fill for 6 weeks out. I called him and got set up right after I scheduled my surgery. He's pretty popular so they don't have any appts until like March right now. Not once did they ever say anything negative about me going to TJ and I really liked that. He did a great job and it was very minimal pain and he used flouro. The first fill there is $250 and all the others are $100, so I thought that was pretty good. You have to see him your first time so that is why it's so hard to get in, but after that you can see a nurse practitioner so it's a bit easier to get in. He's not necessarily affiliated with OCC, but was on thier list of doctors in the area I can see afterwards. I was glad b/c I consider him one of the best in the area so that made me feel more comfortable.

I would highly recommend him, but call ASAP! Also, the day I had my first fill I scheduled my 2nd just in case.