Liquid Vitamins

Hi all,

I've had my band for 10 months and realize the importance of regular intake of vitamins once you have this procedure done.

I can't take capsules or pills, so I took my time looking for a quality liquid vitamin. (most are expensive!!) I have used this vitamin (Epic Ultra) for 4 months now and love it. It tastes like peach nectar. If you want more info, go here http://www.nhrproducts.com/260

its VERY affordable ($19.95) - you can check out the supplement details on the link...they have a money back guarantee too.

If you don't choose this one, be SURE to get your vitamins somewhere!!

Hi all,

I've had my band for 10 months and realize the importance of regular intake of vitamins once you have this procedure done.

I can't take capsules or pills, so I took my time looking for a quality liquid vitamin. (most are expensive!!) I have used this vitamin (Epic Ultra) for 4 months now and love it. It tastes like peach nectar. If you want more info, go here http://www.nhrproducts.com/260

its VERY affordable ($19.95) - you can check out the supplement details on the link...they have a money back guarantee too.

If you don't choose this one, be SURE to get your vitamins somewhere!!

Thanks and appreciate you sharing this info desertgal! I currently use chewable Centrium but this might be a good substitute for when I get sick and can't chew or if my fill is too restricted.

Oh jesus I bought the liquid centrum and I couldn't handle it! I made it about 5 days on it and each time just the thought of taking it made me gag! I'm on chewables now, but will keep this one in mind for when those don't work. Sounds great!

Thanks for the info I've been using Centrum Liquid and its gross(my opinion) but I know I need it so I keep drinking it. I will give it a try.