6 Month Bandiversary

OMG, I can not believe it has been 6 months. Well time flies when you have the right tool and when you look at food in a different way. I have a total new life and I enjoy the new me. It has been such a sweet journey to say the least. There has been up and downs. And I will take them both, because its a good learning expirience. My new motto is NEVER GIVE UP. Because it will come off. One way or the other weather it be in pounds or inches, it will come off. And even if you fall of the wagon, just get right back on it. The sooner you realize what you did the sooner you can correct it. But NEVER GIVE UP. To all you newbies NEVER GIVE UP, if I can do it so can you. LIFE IS GOOD. I LOVE MY BAND.

OMG, I can not believe it has been 6 months. Well time flies when you have the right tool and when you look at food in a different way. I have a total new life and I enjoy the new me. It has been such a sweet journey to say the least. There has been up and downs. And I will take them both, because its a good learning expirience. My new motto is NEVER GIVE UP. Because it will come off. One way or the other weather it be in pounds or inches, it will come off. And even if you fall of the wagon, just get right back on it. The sooner you realize what you did the sooner you can correct it. But NEVER GIVE UP. To all you newbies NEVER GIVE UP, if I can do it so can you. LIFE IS GOOD. I LOVE MY BAND.

Desise ~ ((BEAR HUGS!)) I am so happy for you and so very proud of your positivie motivation to stay focus and going forward! You are inspiring me girl and look at YOU! Soon you will be in Onderland and you WILL succeed in your goal to be there by the end of this year. AWESOME and you are doing a FANTASTIC job in your weight loss journey. Never let it be said that you are not taking your adventure seriously and this is what it is all about, learning your new life with you and your band!

LOVE you sister!!...and HAPPY BANDIVERSARY to you!!!

Denise~

You are such an amazing woman! Congratulations on your success so far and I look forward to seeing you get to Onederland soon!

You have done such an amazing job! Your success in just 6 months is wonderful. Congrats and thanks so much for all your help through this process. You rock!!!

You have done such an amazing job! Your success in just 6 months is wonderful. Congrats and thanks so much for all your help through this process. You rock!!!

Thanks Shelby, You will be there in no time also.