Tummy tuck/Breast Lift scheduled for January 28th!!

I went to the Dr. who did my thyroid scar revision and he said as long as I was within 10 lbs of goal he would do my surgery! I am soooo excited! Woot!

Honestly ya'll I don't want to lose my curves and it is starting to happen. Everyone is begging me not to lose anymore weight. The only place I am still fat is in my stomach and after the tummy tuck that will be cured! I am only gonna have a breast lift first and then in 6 months I can get implants if I want them.

I told him what the other plastic surgeon said about the protein and I found out all Dr.'s are so different! He said that is mainly in gastric bypass patients who have to have blood drawn once a month because of malabsorption. He said I look healthy (no dark circles under my eyes..no hair loss) and that I would be fine.

I am gonna be keeping this a secret for now. I was VERY open about my Lap Band, but this is much more personal to me. I just started a new weekend job and am even gonna tell a little white lie about what kind of surgery I am having. I will need to be off work for two weeks at least.

Here's a pic of me from last weekend. Do ya'll think I need to lose more than 10 more lbs? Honestly?

3dd2.jpg

I will get the tummy tuck and breast lift at the same time in January. I originally thought I could work the fat off my stomach, but I learned differently when he told me no amount of exercise can get rid of fat deposits from having kids, gaining weight and then losing weight. It is not connected to your muscles anymore..just hanging out down there. LOL

I agree with ya Kim. After having the tummy tuck are you going to have 10 to lose? Everyone is different with their expectations, but i'm the same way I would never want to be too skinny. Luckily with my hips and chest that won't be an issue! :) But I think after your tummy tuck you will be very happy.

Glad you were able to get a good consult!!!

Ya'll are just amazing people! Thank you so much for making me feel secure about this decision! Big hugs to all...

Kim,

I’m so happy for you, you can’t even imagine the difference its going to make – to look at yourself and like what you see is an awesome feeling. And your surgeon thinks a lot like mine. I’m thrilled that I made the decision and went for it; I just went in today for my implants check up, (I had mine added after my lift as well) and they look great. I actually talked to him about my face – since my neck was so big I have extra skin and he’s going to take care of that as well.

It’s a great feeling to finally love the body you have. I know it sounds shallow to some but to do all this work and then to have the “battle scars” can be hard to take at times.

Best of luck, you’re going to do great and I know you’ll love the finished product!

Lisa

(and don’t worry about the weight, you look awesome and I lost 6 pounds with my tummy tuck between the skin and fat removed)

Wow Kim... you're a doll : )

you, misty and lisa are my idols.... you all need to send me nude statues of yourselves so i can put them up in the gardens by the pool... with nice flowers around them. That way, I can have 'motivation' every day of the week : )

WOW!! congrats on your weight loss and good for you on you tummy tuck and breast lift that exactly what I want after I loss weight hopefully everthing goes well with my band and I can loss the weight, but iam so happy for you :D

Kim, you look great! At first I didn't think I would want to have a tummy tuck done, but the more I think about it, I am starting to consider it. Please pm me with info, like the Dr. you are using and the $$$. It will be at least a year before I can have one done, but I would like to know how much they cost.

Thanks,

Kimberly

Kim, you look great! At first I didn't think I would want to have a tummy tuck done, but the more I think about it, I am starting to consider it. Please pm me with info, like the Dr. you are using and the $$$. It will be at least a year before I can have one done, but I would like to know how much they cost.

Thanks,

Kimberly

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! I had tummy tuck, breast lift/reduction and liposuction all done about 10 years ago - and I love the results. Granted, I was in so much pain immediately following the surgery I wanted to die (be prepared) - but as soon as the pain started to fade and the incisions started to heal, I was in heaven! I had the boobs of a Barbie doll, it was great! LOL!

Good luck, and I hope you're as happy with yours as I was with mine. :-)

Kim, good for you friend! We live in a wonderful age when medical treatment has come so far and has gotten so (fairly) affordable that you don't have to be insanely insanely rich to do it. I too think that once you have done what you want you will feel like you are at a perfect size/weight.

So excited for you!!!