Started pre-op diet

Thanks SheRee for the complements and I try to guide and help out. Just know that I am NOT the 'doctor of the house' and give only my opinions and such. I've always been this way really. Yes, I've been a speaker for many different conferences and meetings. I am a trainer 'of sorts' and always the leader. I love to find out what makes things tick and do a lot of research and really understand the fundamentals of how things work.

My Mum always KNEW I was going to be someone of importance to others when 'I grow up'. Especially when my favorite toy, when I was about 1-1/2 yrs old, was a screwdriver! Yep, locking my Mum out in the snow, in her nightgown wasn't the best idea. She was NOT a happy camper, after calling Grampa to help her get in the house. I never knew hair could look so red as she was then! Yes, I got my cute butt spanked but from then on, she knew how stubborn, persistent and consistent I was going to be from then on! So, I am somewhat of a "Jackie of all trades". I just about tried and done everything. Oh some stories to tell of me...!

No seriously, when you believe in something, you would do anything to learn about it and turn it into a positive success for yourself, if you want it bad enough. I believe I can turn any negative into a positive issue, no matter what. I have always been like this. Being assertive is one of my other good qualities too. Put forth what needs to be done now, not later.

OK...enough of my 'speech'...again, thanks for the compliments, and enjoy your day!

BTW I love your photo. Big hair is the best. You are adorable.

SheRee