facebook

there are a bunch of us old bandsters who have found each other on facebook. I'm there, and have a dozen friends from this site on it. Some of the bandsters have been very private about the lapband, and don't want it mentioned on FB, or I'd suggest them as friends too.

Gosh, it's been so long since i posted, all the faces are new, except for the ancient ones who've been here FOREVER... ;)

search for me by my name in my profile... I'm there.

I was banded April 8, and I'm down around 47 pounds. I had a glitch occur in September and October, so I was delayed in my losing. I've had three fills, with a fourth coming after the holidays.

See you all on facebook!

Bill

there are a bunch of us old bandsters who have found each other on facebook. I'm there, and have a dozen friends from this site on it. Some of the bandsters have been very private about the lapband, and don't want it mentioned on FB, or I'd suggest them as friends too.

Gosh, it's been so long since i posted, all the faces are new, except for the ancient ones who've been here FOREVER... ;)

search for me by my name in my profile... I'm there.

I was banded April 8, and I'm down around 47 pounds. I had a glitch occur in September and October, so I was delayed in my losing. I've had three fills, with a fourth coming after the holidays.

See you all on facebook!

Bill

Hey Bill I can't find you!?

No, I am not on face book, But wanted to see how things were going with you? Things are going well for me. I have lost about 15-18 pounds total, but I have regained my appetite and I am being to get concerned. I think my restriction are minimum and I am begining to count calories. I do not want this to be a failure, but my first fill is not scheduled until January 27-28, 2009. Are the KIDS better? Well, I justed wanted to keep in touch. Have a Merry Xmas

Starr

• 2 months later...

I am brand new to face book - Anne Melville, like others have said, I have not told many about my lapband. So if the conversation could be such that the word lapband could be substituted for another?

You can find me on facebook: Carrie Miller or search clmiller@mail.widener.edu

as a note, I have not told all of my friends about my surgery.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile...amp;ref=profile