FEBRUARY SURGERIES AND FILLS

Kristy- I leave in the morning for Tijuana! I am scheduled to have my surgery on thursday so I am sure we will meet! I am so excited, nervous, anxious etc. I have never left my baby overnight, and my mom will have all 6 of my kids for 3 days! I thank god for this forum- it is so comforting to feel like you have so many friends on this journey with you! Look for me at the OCC! Amanda

Hope all goes well for you as I am sure it will. You are well educated and should know what to expect. Heck your probably in bandland already. YIPEEE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda,

Hopefully we'll catch one another in the lobby before you are checked in and whisked to the back. I'll definitely look for you. However, if you are having your surgery early in the AM... I will miss you. I should be at the OCC around noon'ish.

Kristy

ended up getting banded on Wed! Everything went great, made some great friends, and I am ready to take this journey!! Thanx for everyone's support!

It's February and spring is around the corner. Are you thinking it's time to do something about your weight problem. What else is there to do in February? Well,,,, Lets get lap banded! What a perfect time of the year to get this done. For those that have scheduled your surgery or fill in the month of February, this is the place to meet those who will also be at the OCC,, maybe on the same day you're going to be there. So, lets hear it from the February Bandsters.

Hay I was banded on Feb 10th and am now doing fine, I feel very hungry, however my hubby reminds me how much this cost and that I have to follow the doc's orders..lol. I am feeling a bit down just because i dont know what I am infor and hoping that the money will be worth it. I am also concerned about feeling tired and weak having 3 young boys I cant allow myself to get sick. Anyway hope all new banders have a safe and quick recovery

PS has anyone had alot of shoulder pain after?

It's February and spring is around the corner. Are you thinking it's time to do something about your weight problem. What else is there to do in February? Well,,,, Lets get lap banded! What a perfect time of the year to get this done. For those that have scheduled your surgery or fill in the month of February, this is the place to meet those who will also be at the OCC,, maybe on the same day you're going to be there. So, lets hear it from the February Bandsters.

Hay I was banded on Feb 10th and am now doing fine, I feel very hungry, however my hubby reminds me how much this cost and that I have to follow the doc's orders..lol. I am feeling a bit down just because i dont know what I am infor and hoping that the money will be worth it. I am also concerned about feeling tired and weak having 3 young boys I cant allow myself to get sick. Anyway hope all new banders have a safe and quick recovery

PS has anyone had alot of shoulder pain after?

whohoo! i was banded yesterday! only have some incision pains and a bit of shoulder stiffness. the walking really help. everyone at the OCC has been super friendly. I was banded with Loris and Nazish, they say hi too! i'm hoping the pain won't get worse. but i've got my gas-x ready if it does.

to all you soon to be banded, the procedure is over really quickly and the drugs they give you are lovely.

whohoo! i was banded yesterday! only have some incision pains and a bit of shoulder stiffness. the walking really help. everyone at the OCC has been super friendly. I was banded with Loris and Nazish, they say hi too! i'm hoping the pain won't get worse. but i've got my gas-x ready if it does.

to all you soon to be banded, the procedure is over really quickly and the drugs they give you are lovely.

Glad to hear you are done and ok! I'll be there wednesday for a checkup.

Hi, I was also banded on 2/16. I was wondering how the rest of you are doing. The 3 week liquid diet is hard. I feel hungry! Also there hasn't been much weight loss, I thought there would be with only liquids, kinda upsetting.

Woohoo! my wife and I are in the airport getting ready to be on our way to bandland. Surgery is tomorrow with Dr. Ortiz. We will try to check in after surgery

got banded today, feel great, i am at the hotel now enjoying, this has been a great experience, still have minor gas pains, taking gas-x Dr. Ortiz was great, told me being a guy i should expect faster weight loss so i`m very very happy, Alicia, hope you are doing well, are you still at the clinic? recover well and God bless you, and every one banded there today, wow they had 7 patients today.

Woohoo! my wife and I are in the airport getting ready to be on our way to bandland. Surgery is tomorrow with Dr. Ortiz. We will try to check in after surgery

Well here we are. Just been baneded and doing our ritual walk after surgery. Both of us did fine. Still a little groggy, but its wearing off. We both look hot! One thing no one said is the super hot and trendy, i might add, paper thong unddies I got to wear or the super sexy white compression hose. I have told my wife NO PICS better show up on the internert! lol.

I hope all who have had their surgeries in the last couple of days are doing well. We will check back later.