Banded on Oct. 19, 06

I arrived at the San Diego airport this morning and picked up by Francisco for the trip to Tijuana. I got my pre-ops done and had surgery by 4pm. It has been terrific! I couldn't be happier. The staff here are unbelievable. Every single person has bee the utmost professional and compassionate. I should go to the hotel tomorrow afternoon. I don't fly back home until Sunday so I should be feeling pretty good by then. But I feel really good now. Anyway, I will be back on the boards by Monday when I get back to my home!

I arrived at the San Diego airport this morning and picked up by Francisco for the trip to Tijuana. I got my pre-ops done and had surgery by 4pm. It has been terrific! I couldn't be happier. The staff here are unbelievable. Every single person has bee the utmost professional and compassionate. I should go to the hotel tomorrow afternoon. I don't fly back home until Sunday so I should be feeling pretty good by then. But I feel really good now. Anyway, I will be back on the boards by Monday when I get back to my home!

Hi, and congrats! Were you the one yesterday who sat on the other side of your companion, and I got up so that you and she could sit together? I was there for my first fill.

WOO HOO!!!

SEE, PIECE OF CAKE!!!

whoops maybe not cake........ lol :)