Gained weight

I to have gained weight with the holidays and prior to that. The only issue I believe it could be is the fill. I have not been filled since 2007. I am having a LBL in Jan and have been putting it off, due to everyone saying you need to have it a bit loose. I also work out 5-6 days a week but dont eat the bset of foods at times. We all are not perfect and its hard not to consume the goodies in ife if it was easy to reject those items Coldstone and Baskin Robbins would close.

Hi, it is not uncommon to go up and down with water retention and your body trying to catch up with the amount of weight you lost in the beginning. I have gotten on the scale and gained 5 pounds then gotten back 2 days later and it is gone. Just be patient it will work itself out. Make sure you are still drinking plenty of water and 1200 calories a day if not exercising yet, or 1500 calories a day if you are exercising.

Good luck and don't stress too much about it.

dawns

I just started back on solids after my 21 day post-op liquid diet. My losing has stalled... and, have even gone up and down. I'm guessing my body is trying to "adjust" to solids again. Not sure... but, I know that I'm looking forward to my first fill in a couple of weeks.

Kristy

It is very normal to be like that... I too am like that. Sat morning I stepped on the scale i was at 238 yesterday afternoon I was at 246... by this morning i was back down to 237

I've been told by alot of people to go back on the soup phase to trick your body back into losing weight... Most have told me it works

Evil scales!
....to say the least! LOL I am back at weighing myself on Mondays only, for the time being. I have 10 more days for my 3 months post op and then I am going full force on my exercises. I just can't wait! In the meantime, my body, too, is trying to catch up with the quick weight loss I've done and it had and last week, I weighed in and lost 6 lbs! YES! BUT, this morning I gained 3...which I am sure counts for the walking I've done at 3:00 am and also, drank a 16 oz water bottle.

Weight is going to fluctuate no matter what. So I am not really going to go by the scale numbers that much but the inches I am losing and my clothes size! THAT is better than stressing out the numbers on the scale to me!

....to say the least! LOL I am back at weighing myself on Mondays only, for the time being. I have 10 more days for my 3 months post op and then I am going full force on my exercises. I just can't wait! In the meantime, my body, too, is trying to catch up with the quick weight loss I've done and it had and last week, I weighed in and lost 6 lbs! YES! BUT, this morning I gained 3...which I am sure counts for the walking I've done at 3:00 am and also, drank a 16 oz water bottle.

Weight is going to fluctuate no matter what. So I am not really going to go by the scale numbers that much but the inches I am losing and my clothes size! THAT is better than stressing out the numbers on the scale to me!

Walking at 3 o'clock AM? Oy! You are a better woman than I!

Are you ovulating or about to start your period? Twice a month I gain about 5-7 lbs with water weight when it is that time. It comes off as fast as it came on though. Hang in there!

Are you ovulating or about to start your period? Twice a month I gain about 5-7 lbs with water weight when it is that time. It comes off as fast as it came on though. Hang in there!

Good point...but I don't have to worry about those issues anymore ~ thank goodness! LOL I really believe it was the l5-mile walk, NON stopped, and the extra water I drank the upped the scale.