Fill Dr. in Oregon

I found a really good fill Dr. in Oregon who will see band patients from Mexico and other countries. His name is David Maccabee his price is 150.00, he is located in Hood River which only took me an hour to get to from Portland.

I called yesterday and he got me in today awesome he also has fluro if you really need it.

He is with the Providence Health group

Dr. David Maccabee

541-387-6125

oh my God, he used flouro and it was only $150.00 yahoo!!!! Tell me more about the office. Is it a big place or small. Is the $150.00 with flouro or without. How did he do the procedure? Was his office hard to find. I dont know Hood River at all.

oh my God, he used flouro and it was only $150.00 yahoo!!!! Tell me more about the office. Is it a big place or small. Is the $150.00 with flouro or without. How did he do the procedure? Was his office hard to find. I dont know Hood River at all.

The cost was 150 without fluro, but he will use it if you need it, You just take I84 up the gorge and it was at exit 62 it was like a mile off the freeway. His office is behind providence hospital in hood river he is part of the providence group but he will see patients from Mexico. You can google him he was really nice it was a very nice office typical dr office he did the procedure the whole thing took about 20 minutes just because he asked a lot of questions about my progress which was good, he had me hang out in Hood River for an hour or so to make sure things were ok. He was great