SlimColaGirl is now a bandster...

so your gir is now a bandster today. I've bee out for a few hours, just chillin and recuperating. Lovely Place,lovely people. I'm still helluv tired tho, so going back to bed to watch Oprah! :-) Anyway, wantedto stay high in my slightly drugged state. IF anybody's here today, I'm the black with braids, in bed across from counter nearest to the door. Good luck everyone! :-)

Happy for you! You will realize after you reread your post just how much you were still on drugs. LOL Be good and don't over do it.

Yes Congratulations!!!!

Got a kick out of your post. Thanks for sharing. Get rested up.

Congrats!!! Get lots of rest!!!

Happy for you! You will realize after you reread your post just how much you were still on drugs. LOL Be good and don't over do it.
Jenn! Welcome to bandland! LOL...Anne is so right on this, for I was the same way too! LOL

Get some much needed rest and remember to sip, sip, sip and WALK, WALK, WALK several mini walks, not the long adventurous ones.

Good luck and keep us posted on your journey and enjoy the new life forthcoming!

Wow, just read my first post and it was surely funny. I'm a week post op now and back at home. I'm down 14.5 pounds and doing very well after a few days of gas and pain. The numbers are going down on the scale every day and I feel like I've made the best decision of my life getting banded. Thanks for the nice comments! I was helluv drugged and messaging from the computers right there at the hospital. To be honest I can hardly remember that day, I was just high and happy. :-D

Wow, just read my first post and it was surely funny. I'm a week post op now and back at home. I'm down 14.5 pounds and doing very well after a few days of gas and pain. The numbers are going down on the scale every day and I feel like I've made the best decision of my life getting banded. Thanks for the nice comments! I was helluv drugged and messaging from the computers right there at the hospital. To be honest I can hardly remember that day, I was just high and happy. :-D

oh and for some reason my message registered as JennB instead of SlimColaGirl. We might have been at OCC on the same day so sorry for the confusion guys. Oh and so sorry to JennB in case everyone thought she'd turned into a very medicated black girl that with braids who just got her lapband. :-)

Too funny! I am glad you are doing so great! I hardly remember that day as well!

The weight was coming off me pretty fast and then when I started the soups it stopped for some reason, I think I need to take a nice long walk tomorrow and maybe it will start coming off again!

Take care!