new and not a clue

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum (or any forum) and have scheduled my surgery for March 30th, 2009 with Dr. Ortiz. I have been busy reading all the information I can and have found it very helpful to read all of your entries. I have no idea of how to go about setting up my page or how to navigate through here. I would like to add a tracker but don't know how. Please continue with your inspiational stories and experiences. March 30th can't come soon enough.

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum (or any forum) and have scheduled my surgery for March 30th, 2009 with Dr. Ortiz. I have been busy reading all the information I can and have found it very helpful to read all of your entries. I have no idea of how to go about setting up my page or how to navigate through here. I would like to add a tracker but don't know how. Please continue with your inspiational stories and experiences. March 30th can't come soon enough.

WELCOME :)

Welcome! You can go to tickerfactory.com and just cut and paste the code into your signature. The one that is IMG. The signature stuff is under "my controls" up at the top right of the page.

Good luck!

:lb9: and congratulations on making a decision that will change your life for the better! This surgery has given me SO much and I am so happy to give even more to my loving and supportive family because of my better health. Good luck with your pre-op weightloss, to me it was the toughest part. Be sure that you can ask ANY question and someone will give you honest feedback...take care.

Hi there,

I am new too and fellow Canadian :D and.... same weight goal and same weight and hight, amazing!!!!!!! Do you want to become pals? Did you choose a date or was it the closest available?

Welcome!! I am new too. I am going to the OCC in Feb! I agree, it can not come too soon.. This forum has been great with stories and inspiration.