Consult at Cosmed!

Hi

I didn't know they did consults on a Saturday. Good to know, although my next fill is a flying visit

and so won't be able to do anything about it.

Good luck.

Did you gain any weight with your unfill/ I've gained 6lbs and I'm gutted.

Hey Nicole,

I was just thinking about you. When are you getting your fill back??

I am actually at 162, so I did gain a couple. I am good for like a couple days, and then I pig out. Today I ate a bunch of cookie dough and got Sonic for lunch. And I feel gross. Why do we do this to ourselves?!! But just til Saturday and I am back to normal hopefully. I can't wait to see how much fill Dr. Acosta will give me..............

Hang in there! It's crazy to know that even so close to goal I still overeat when I can. I have realized that I'll probably always need somewhat of a fill. I have no self control!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen

I can't wait to hear how it goes. I would love to go there once I get close to goal. I need "the works". But, I haven't had a baby yet, so I wouldn't want a TT.

Hey Nicole,

I am actually at 162, so I did gain a couple. I am good for like a couple days, and then I pig out. Today I ate a bunch of cookie dough and got Sonic for lunch. And I feel gross. Why do we do this to ourselves?!! But just til Saturday and I am back to normal hopefully. I can't wait to see how much fill Dr. Acosta will give me..............

Hang in there! It's crazy to know that even so close to goal I still overeat when I can. I have realized that I'll probably always need somewhat of a fill. I have no self control!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen

karen,

you actually give me hope with this post. I thought I might have been the only one that still has a problem sticking to the rules. But you are so close to goal and you don't let it stop you. I know the pig outs are bad and cookie dough and sonic is not 'okayed' but I was beginning to feel like I even failed the band. thanks, and let us all know how the consult goes.

Hey Nicole,

Karen

OMG Karen

I knew I had this band for a reason. I put 5lbs on in 1 week. I'm great during the day and at night everything goes in my mouth.....

because were in Canada its not the easiest to fly down. My husband and I have booked a fill for March 14th. Hopefully i can get enough of a fill to get me on track.

As I was never going to put on weight again I only have size 8 clothes and there is no way I'm buying anything bigger.LOL I'll have to conquer this hunger.

Good luck on Saturday Let me know what fill you get.