The dreaded "FLU"

I need some advise. Last night I was up every 1/2 hour sick-sick-sick. It was awful, I was scared to death my band would slip, but I couldn't make the vomitting stop. Finally at about 5 am I was able to get some sleep but now I feel like I was ran over by a mac truck.

I am finally able to keep liquids down. I haven't wanted any food yet.

But my question is should I go back to a liquid diet for a few days? And if this ever happens again what should I do? Just ride it out?

I pray it will never happen again. but you never know

Thanks

Susan

I need some advise. Last night I was up every 1/2 hour sick-sick-sick. It was awful, I was scared to death my band would slip, but I couldn't make the vomitting stop. Finally at about 5 am I was able to get some sleep but now I feel like I was ran over by a mac truck.

I am finally able to keep liquids down. I haven't wanted any food yet.

But my question is should I go back to a liquid diet for a few days? And if this ever happens again what should I do? Just ride it out?

I pray it will never happen again. but you never know

Thanks

Susan

GET AN ANTI NAUSEA RX FROM YOUR FAMILY DR TO HAVE ON HAND

I would definitely go on liquids for a couple days to be safe. My guess is you will be fine, people get sick it happens, but I wouldn't take any chances. I caught a bug on Sunday night and I did the same. That time of year...bleh!