pizza

I used to be able to eat four or five pieces and now just one fills me right up! I'm supposed to get my second fill next week (I only got 1.4 cc the first time) so I guess eventually only half a piece will fill me!!! Note, I know this isn't a great choice but it was that or no dinner due to extenuating circumstances.

Hi

I eat pizza when the family has it. Dr Ortiz says he doesn't mind what you eat aslong as it is a 1/3 of what you ate before.

It might not be the wisest choice ,But this is for life.I have eaten Birthday cake, alcohol, fast food as this is life in the big bad world.

I used to be able to eat four or five pieces and now just one fills me right up! I'm supposed to get my second fill next week (I only got 1.4 cc the first time) so I guess eventually only half a piece will fill me!!! Note, I know this isn't a great choice but it was that or no dinner due to extenuating circumstances.

I LOVE THIN, WOODFIRED PIZZA CRUST WITH FRESH VEGGIES :)

Hey Sabrina,

I have had to work out of town for a couple of days and I too ate pizza. I was able to eat 2 small peices and I felt sooo bad about that choice, you would have thought I had ate the whole entire pizza. I find my self only eating little amounts but I am thinking I am eating soo much food. I did get a second fill Friday and have been on liquids, so tomorrow I might try some soft foods. We will see how that goes. Good luck to ya girl!

Carrie

There are ways to make pizza healthy and very good! I can still do thin crust and of course pile on the veggies and what not. This is the real world, and pizza might have to be involved sometimes and that is OK. I still have pizza, fast food, etc...but I just try to not make it a habit and have it too frequently.