Northwest Fill Management

Has anyone been to Northwest Fill Management and used their new fluoro option? How'd it go - comparable to the OCC?

I WENT UP A WEEK AGO AND PAID THE EXTRA FOR FLUORO, HAD .2 ADDED, NO PROBLEMS

THEY DID DO IT DIFFERENT THEN THE OCC. I HAD THE .2 ADDED THEN THEY HAD ME DRINK THE BARIUM TO SEE HOW IT WAS GOING DOWN UNDER FLUOROSCOPY. IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE I'D SEEN MY BAND SO IT WAS GOOD TO KNOW ALL WAS WELL :)

How much does NW fills charge?

From www.northwestfills.com

First visit $175 (includes chart set up, counseling, measurements and fill)

Unfills for new patients previously filled by another doctor: $175 (new patient charge)

After hours unfills $50

Additional fills within two weeks of initial fill $50

Subsequent fills $150

Office Visit/Consult - no fill $50

Fluoroscopy available $250

Travel Fills (where we come to you) $175

hold up Clynn... a fiance!?!?! you can't leave us all hanging, what's the story?

Ok here's the story: Went in last April for a fill. I've lost quite a bit so the skin on my stomach is fairly loose and I have to bend backwards over the table in order to tighten things up or my port moves around and is difficult to hold still for the needle. While the needle's in my belly Robin casually asks me "Are you married? Let me tell you about my son . . " It was kind of a surreal conversation. My first thought afterwards was "May I can get free fills." My second thought was "Wait, if it doesn't work out I can't get fills here anymore." In the end I decided it was just too good of a how we met story to pass up so I gave him a call. Fast forward to Christmas Eve and he's proposing. We're getting married summer of next year.

Ok here's the story: Went in last April for a fill. I've lost quite a bit so the skin on my stomach is fairly loose and I have to bend backwards over the table in order to tighten things up or my port moves around and is difficult to hold still for the needle. While the needle's in my belly Robin casually asks me "Are you married? Let me tell you about my son . . " It was kind of a surreal conversation. My first thought afterwards was "May I can get free fills." My second thought was "Wait, if it doesn't work out I can't get fills here anymore." In the end I decided it was just too good of a how we met story to pass up so I gave him a call. Fast forward to Christmas Eve and he's proposing. We're getting married summer of next year.

LOL I LOVE IT!!!

LISA WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD ME THE HAPPY NEWS :)

I have heard this great story from Robin. She is very proud of you both.

shy

I just love it!!! Congraulations to you both!!

OK WHO WERE THE GALS UP THERE THIS AFTERNOON? I'M NOT GOOD WITH NAMES BUT IT WAS REALLY NICE MEETING YOU :)

Hi Pam,

One of them was me, Rhonda ( I was talking to you while Sabrina ( Valleygirl) was still in talking to Robin). It was really nice to meet my first "longer term" bandster and see how beautifu you look in person and soooo fashionable ( I loved the pumpkin colored coat!!)

Did you check things out under Floro or just get a top up on the fill?

Hope you get back to where you want to be.

Rhonda

Hi Pam,

One of them was me, Rhonda ( I was talking to you while Sabrina ( Valleygirl) was still in talking to Robin). It was really nice to meet my first "longer term" bandster and see how beautifu you look in person and soooo fashionable ( I loved the pumpkin colored coat!!)

Did you check things out under Floro or just get a top up on the fill?

Hope you get back to where you want to be.

Rhonda

THANK YOU, YOU LOOKED PRETTY DARN GOOD YOURSELF :)

I USED THE FLUORO LAST TIME I WAS IN SO I DIDN'T SEE A NEED FOR IT YESTERDAY. JUST GOT TOPPED OFF SO I SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO NOW. JUST NEEDED THAT LITTLE EXTRA HELP TO TAKE THE POUNDS OFF I GAINED WITH THE UNFILL I HAD LAST SPRING AND THE IMPLANTS.

It's me, Sabrina! Yes, so nice to see someone else from the board in person! In fact, the lady just before me looked SO familliar too. I'm sure I've seen her picture on here. Anybody else there for a fill yesterday? Hope to see even more of you on Feb 7th. Rhonda and I are aiming to go to the get-together in Arlington. I'm bringing some cute size 20 clothes to the exchange too. If anybody has size 18 summer stuff, I'm off to Florida in two weeks and could use some.

Sabrina:)

Just had this forwarded to me and thought I should share it with all of you

"Due to my husbands decline in health, we will be working only 4 hours a day, twice a week and 2 Saturdays a month. I appreciate all your prayers and understanding at this difficult time. Be sure and leave your phone numbers or email addresses with Lisa when you schedule your appointment in case of emergent canceling of the schedule. If you are traveling a long distance, please email or call Lisa the day prior to your appointment to be sure we are in. Again, thank you for your understanding.

- Kitty Carmichael, ARNP"