Band date of 2/11/09

Hey everyone I am new to this all. Was wondering if anyone is being banded the week of 2-9-09 to 213-09...I will be there and I would love love to make new friends. Meet with folks that are going on this new life together... drop me a line.

Kim :rolleyes:

Hi Kim and WELCOME to the forum! Congrats on your decision to be banded, you won't regret it!

Please keep us posted on your journey. Browse through the posts and if you have any questions or concerns, holler ~ we are here for you!

Good luck on your surgery ~ it's a breeze!

Hi Kim and WELCOME to the forum! Congrats on your decision to be banded, you won't regret it!

Please keep us posted on your journey. Browse through the posts and if you have any questions or concerns, holler ~ we are here for you!

Good luck on your surgery ~ it's a breeze!

Hi all

Iam going tobe banded on the 16th

hope things will go fine..

I am reallly excited to do this

can anyone help me make this ticker....

stp by step

Hey everyone I am new to this all. Was wondering if anyone is being banded the week of 2-9-09 to 213-09...I will be there and I would love love to make new friends. Meet with folks that are going on this new life together... drop me a line.

Kim :rolleyes:

Hi Skinnyagain,

I will be there with you same date. I am flying in all the way from Africa!!! It will take me 5 planes to get there. Talk about dedication. I am sure that we will meet and all will go well. See you soon....by the way, I am a born and raised Californian. I am working in Africa at an Orthopedic Childrens hospital. So don't be looking for someone who looks like they are straight out of the Ngoni tribe. Look for an extremely jet lagged 5'3 brunette!

Blessings

MalCal

Hi Skinnyagain,

I will be there with you same date. I am flying in all the way from Africa!!! It will take me 5 planes to get there. Talk about dedication. I am sure that we will meet and all will go well. See you soon....by the way, I am a born and raised Californian. I am working in Africa at an Orthopedic Childrens hospital. So don't be looking for someone who looks like they are straight out of the Ngoni tribe. Look for an extremely jet lagged 5'3 brunette!

Blessings

MalCal

MalCal..That will be so fun to meet with you. My name is Kim and I am brunette via the bottle 'el Loreal....LOL 5 ft nothing..You will probable here me laughing before you will see me.

Cool you work at a Childrens ortho hospital. I work at a large ER....So I am guessing you are a nurse??? Sweet see ya there

Kim

I am pretty sure that doinitagann and I are definitely going to meet. If not we will probably be on the afternoon shuttle together. I so wish that there were others from here that were going to be there at the same time. Kristy, we need to get together and schedule fills at the same date. We should start a scheduling calendar so that at least a few of us would be able to meet each other when we are getting fills. It may be kind of hard to meet anyone getting banded just because of the later time of the fills. Anne