What's the weather like in TJ???

fat2nrml

I'm going to TJ on the 19th & 20th and was wondering what the weather's like down there??? Anyone who's been there recently, could you please give me a 'weather report'.... LOL!

Just needed to get an idea of clothing to bring. Thanks a bunch!! Darlene

I'm hoping she can.... I can't buy her ticket until Friday so I'm hoping there's still an opening on the flights! Fingers crossed!

She's so looking forward to going, I didn't have the heart to tell her that I don't actually have the ticket yet.

I was going to go alone, but we haven't had much 'Mommy-daughter time' so I asked if she wanted to go.

Is Hubby still going with you??

You can Google the extended weather forecast for San Diego and it will give you the "guess" up to 10 days in advance. I looked at it and it said 2/18 would be cloudy 49-65 degrees and 2/19 would have a chance of showers and be 48-66 degrees. Nothing for 2/20 yet but you could check again before you leave. I live in the San Diego area and we just got drenched with rain yesterday. This is the "rainy season" for what it's worth. "Cold" for San Diego/TJ during the day is anything in the 50"s, 40's overnight. I would not go in an un-heated pool this time of year, way too cold. I live inland where it is a bit colder in the winter and I am wearing lightweight long sleeve tops and a light jacket (like a sweatshirt/fleece jacket) outside right now and jeans/pants/closed shoes. But, I tend to be "cold natured" so take your own internal thermostat into consideration. Hope that helps. Have a good trip.

Dawn

The weather is usually nice and sunny through out the day, and nice and cool by 5pm. Always carry a light sweater if staying outdoors after dark, heavier sweater if you get cold easily. As for swimming, even if it were summer, she would still be cold. The pacific ocean water is COLD no matter what the weather outdoors. We take our boys to California once every two years or so, different times of the year -and each time we enter the water we are FREEZING. But it's great to wear body suit or just clothes to get a little warmth. We are from TX and our waters here in the gulf are always warm, even in the winter with lots of humidity, compared to the temp in CA. We love it in CA!