what do you think

For those of you who have had a couple of fills--I just got my 3rd and IT IS TIGHT. I felt fine after Dr. Acosta asked me to go and have lunch before I headed back for San Diego. I ate almost a serving of fish, a few veggies, a few bites of rice and 1/4 of a tortilla. I had no pain or difficulty swallowing. The next morning (yesterday) I had my first slime and PB episode about ten minutes after finishing 1 scrambled egg and 1/4 slice of french toast. Since then I've only been able to eat about 2-3 bites of anything solid and right now I cannot even get down more than 3 bites of cream of wheat with protein powder. I have all kinds of sounds coming out of my throat like a clogged drain. Yesterday, I was barely able to eat 600 calories and that was trying to figure out how I could get more calories into me. Never thought I'd have that problem. What should I do? I'm obviously a bit too tight right now but I am able to swallow liquids so should I just wait and I will probably loosen up in the next couple of weeks. I do not relish the idea of heading back to TJ so soon. I do like the idea of losing a lot of weight quickly as I'm pretty close and I am going to Hawaii in 2.5 weeks. That's another thing I want to be able to at least eat some in Hawaii. Anyone who this has happened to please let me know about your experience and if there was any foods/drinks that you particularly found satisfying at this time I'd like to know about them, too. Thank you for your support.

For those of you who have had a couple of fills--I just got my 3rd and IT IS TIGHT. I felt fine after Dr. Acosta asked me to go and have lunch before I headed back for San Diego. I ate almost a serving of fish, a few veggies, a few bites of rice and 1/4 of a tortilla. I had no pain or difficulty swallowing. The next morning (yesterday) I had my first slime and PB episode about ten minutes after finishing 1 scrambled egg and 1/4 slice of french toast. Since then I've only been able to eat about 2-3 bites of anything solid and right now I cannot even get down more than 3 bites of cream of wheat with protein powder. I have all kinds of sounds coming out of my throat like a clogged drain. Yesterday, I was barely able to eat 600 calories and that was trying to figure out how I could get more calories into me. Never thought I'd have that problem. What should I do? I'm obviously a bit too tight right now but I am able to swallow liquids so should I just wait and I will probably loosen up in the next couple of weeks. I do not relish the idea of heading back to TJ so soon. I do like the idea of losing a lot of weight quickly as I'm pretty close and I am going to Hawaii in 2.5 weeks. That's another thing I want to be able to at least eat some in Hawaii. Anyone who this has happened to please let me know about your experience and if there was any foods/drinks that you particularly found satisfying at this time I'd like to know about them, too. Thank you for your support.

Hi,

I have two fills with a total of 2.5CC. I have had my second fill almost 3 weeks. I can not eat Food in the morning and can not eat eggs period. I drink a protien shake everymorning for my breakfast. Lunch and Dinner I can eat my 3oz and 1/2 cup of veggies. I have ALOT of issues with meat like chicken white or dark,pork chops and steak, it dont matter how much I chew I have problems. You might want to try softer foods for a bit.

Good Luck!

Carrie

SimplyRed ~ I am surprised you ate after your fill. Although I am still on my 2nd fill, Dr Acosta had me on full liquids for 3 days and when I tried to eat on the 4th day, I couldn't...felt too restricted. So, I stayed on full liquids (creamy soups) and another 2 days and then I was able to eat softer foods, and then progressed to solid foods.

Also, with this new fill, you may not be able to have breads anymore? I would suggest for you to contact OCC for assistance.

Carrie ~ if you are having difficult eating chicken, is it because it may not have been moist enough? All my meats a very juicy. A tip ~ when putting any leftovers in the fridge, I always have some kind of juice or water with it to keep it moist. If reheating, wrap the meat in a damp cloth before zapping it in the micro.