Having Plastic Surgery!!!

Some of you may remember that I had a consult at Cosmed in Jan. I was interested in: tummy tuck, thigh lipo and breast lift with aug. Anyway, after reading Kim2BSlim's pain on the TT, I decided to stick close to home for that. But I really wanted Dr. Quiroz to do the breast lift with aug. So.....

I am having the lift with silicone augmentation done at Cosmed on Monday March 23rd and I am having a TT with the thigh lipo too on April 10th here in Stockton CA. I am so excited! I am definitely paying more total than I would have if I went to Cosmed for it all. But, my hubby was really insisting I do the TT local just in case....

I originally wanted to do arm lipo too but 3 surgeons said that it wouldn't do much. Also I am NOT having the extended TT, just the full with lipo on the love handles instead. I really didn't want scars that reached to my back..

I'll be sure to let everyone know what happens!

Karen

Kim- if you are reading this- how is the pain 2 weeks out? Did the surgeon have any issues with your port? My guy Dr. Mabourakh says he won't be able to go SUPER tight with it because of the port. But he is known for being a perfectionist so I am sure it will still work out fine.

Some of you may remember that I had a consult at Cosmed in Jan. I was interested in: tummy tuck, thigh lipo and breast lift with aug. Anyway, after reading Kim2BSlim's pain on the TT, I decided to stick close to home for that. But I really wanted Dr. Quiroz to do the breast lift with aug. So.....

I am having the lift with silicone augmentation done at Cosmed on Monday March 23rd and I am having a TT with the thigh lipo too on April 10th here in Stockton CA. I am so excited! I am definitely paying more total than I would have if I went to Cosmed for it all. But, my hubby was really insisting I do the TT local just in case....

I originally wanted to do arm lipo too but 3 surgeons said that it wouldn't do much. Also I am NOT having the extended TT, just the full with lipo on the love handles instead. I really didn't want scars that reached to my back..

I'll be sure to let everyone know what happens!

Karen

Kim- if you are reading this- how is the pain 2 weeks out? Did the surgeon have any issues with your port? My guy Dr. Mabourakh says he won't be able to go SUPER tight with it because of the port. But he is known for being a perfectionist so I am sure it will still work out fine.

VERY SMART KAREN :)

KEEP US POSTED. I'M LOOKING AT A BREAST LIFT IN A FEW MONTHS SO I'M EXCITED TO HEAR HOW THAT GOES FOR YOU. ALSO, ARE THEY GOING OVER OR UNDER THE MUSCLE?

VERY SMART KAREN :)

KEEP US POSTED. I'M LOOKING AT A BREAST LIFT IN A FEW MONTHS SO I'M EXCITED TO HEAR HOW THAT GOES FOR YOU. ALSO, ARE THEY GOING OVER OR UNDER THE MUSCLE?

Pammie,

I am doing silicone under the muscle. I am nervous that they'll end up too big but I am taking tons of pics that I found that look like nice boobs!

Karen,

The OCC has literature on how to move the port during TT or liposuction. I spoke to a Plastic Surgeon who didn't want to go near it! He wanted OCC to move the port to behind the faschia and then he would do the surgery. I could understand not wanting issues. A lot of Dr.s do not have experience with the Band and it scares them to mess with other people's work.

My mom just had a TT and she had to take off 3 weeks. She still groans when we go over bumps in the road! Do yourself a favor...make sure you give yourself ample time to heal! And get yourself a REALLY good girdle that does not have deep seams.

Congrats, you'll love the difference it makes - we're all so different in regards to pain so be prepared for the worst but understand that we all have different pain thresholds. I’m not some tough person but I hated the darn drain more than anything. When I walked into the doctors office to get it taken out I was walking in straight and the nurses were surprised – they told me that most walk in hunched – but I was in pain – but doable.

Take care and you’ll do fine!