158 Baby!!!! Finally losing again!

After months of nothing I have finally broken my plauteau. I added in more cardio and have just received a BodyBugg. I have actually been pretending this past week that I had it on to motivate me! Anyway I am 3 weeks away from new boobs and 6 weeks away from a tummy tuck and some lipo and I am SOO happy. I don't have great restriction now but I am determined to learn how to have just a little restriction and not go crazy. For those of you struggling, I have been there many times. With hard work and working with the band, you will succeed!!

Karen

Me today- 158

IMG_3656-1.jpg

Me in June, not sure maybe around 189 ish

IMG_1575.jpg

Highest weight not pregnant, 235

DSC03048.jpg

You look fabulous gf! Such an inspiration! By the way, I don't see the need for boobies and a TT, but good luck with that! I am all for doing whatever makes you happy! Let us know how it goes! :)

Karen - you look great! Congrats on the upcoming surgeries! I am having my boobs lifted and implants on March 18th and CANNOT wait!! You really look amazing!

Karen,

Congrats!! I am so proud of you – you look amazing!! And you never gave up, just kept plugging along. I can’t wait till you’re done with your PS and on maintenance – you are on the home stretch and will be done in no time!!

Can you imagine being where you are today over 2 years ago!! It’s pretty darn cool!!

Best,

Lisa

Congrats Karenlynn! You look AWESOME!! I can't wait to get down to 158... grrr! I am STUCK at 165 (have been for like 3 months), but I know I will lose again soon. I have got to keep the faith!

I am so jealous I want new boobs too! LOL! And I want my tummy cut off. :lol: MAN! Maybe after I pay off my credit card that all my surgery/fill costs went on. Some day.... some day :D CONGRATS, GIRLFRIEND! You look F-A-B!

Karen

WOW, you look GREAT! You should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for posting the pics, today of ALL days I really needed this. I have been stuck at 223-221 for the past three weeks and its very hard, today for the first time I said the hell with it. I have not done nothing today and Im not happy about it. I will pick myself back up and work that much harder in the morning.

Do you like your body bug, is it worth the money?

Thanks again and Congrats!

Carrie

Great job! Congrats on your success! You have done a fantastic job!

Thanks everyone. I have been SOO happy today and have been trying so damn hard! It's nice when it finally pays off, even a little....

What type of exercises have help you boost the motabolism? I have been stuck at 248.5 since my 1st fill 2/7/09

What type of exercises have help you boost the motabolism? I have been stuck at 248.5 since my 1st fill 2/7/09

Hey Bellgirl,

My routine is this:

I have been doing 2 types of exercises daily. I choose from: 20 min (6 miles) on the stationary bike; 20 min or 25 min (1.5-2 miles) on the treadmill, I vary running fast with walking fast, incline etc. Or I might do my 25 minute Step video and then a 20 min Pilates routine I have on DVD. I have all this stuff at home so it's easy for me to do. I keep my calories around 1200-1300 (back when I had major restriction it was closer to 1000 with less exercise).

Just make sure you are getting enough protein, water and fiber! Those have always been the things I have made sure to do. Like around 50-60 g protein, fiber I think maybe around 30g and then I drink SO much water I pee all day! Hang in there. Change up what you are doing a few days a week. I use Ispoure Alpine Punch protein powder, 3/4 of a scoop with water in the afternoon for about 15g of protein. Otherwise I don't get enough and I like the flavor. I have also been eating a lot of organic stuff, fresh veggies and fruits and whole grains.

Good luck! You may need a fill too if you've only had one.

Karen