no more plateau

Some encouragement for everybody else that's been plateauing.....although I only lost one pound in two weeks, I just stepped on the scale and lost 4 pounds overnight!!! Everyone kept saying that would happen and they were right. Hang in there!

Sabrina:)

Some encouragement for everybody else that's been plateauing.....although I only lost one pound in two weeks, I just stepped on the scale and lost 4 pounds overnight!!! Everyone kept saying that would happen and they were right. Hang in there!

Sabrina:)

Thanks Sabrina, I needed that. I have stopped weighing all the time, only once a week. When I stepped on the scales Monday I wanted to cry, I did cry. I have been stuck for 3 weeks and I worked REALLY hard last week. I have my 3rd fill scheduled on the 13th and I am so scared of the scales, that I am not going to weight until the morning of my fill, just to check my scales with the Docs.....

Congrats! You are so pretty and you are doing a great Job!

Carrie

Congratulations,

I am losing about 1 lb. per week. Not really plateauing, but not dropping it fast either. I have been exercising consistently ( like almost every day) for a couple of weeks now I would love to see a 4 lb. weight loss overnight.

Keep it up!!!!

Kimberly