Calorie Intake for successful weight loss

wendyh

Being a new bandster I still have oodles to learn but this whole slipping thing freaks me out...can someone tell me and the other new bandsters out there what are the things that causes a band to slip and what are the symptoms...I would greatly appreciate knowing this!

Thanks!

Being a new bandster I still have oodles to learn but this whole slipping thing freaks me out...can someone tell me and the other new bandsters out there what are the things that causes a band to slip and what are the symptoms...I would greatly appreciate knowing this!

Thanks!

I dont know alot about the slippages, but I am scared of this as well. I think Lisa is correct. I know for myself I have been catching myself "relying" on the band to let me know when to stop and that is not how it is suppose to work. I should be measure my food instead of eating until my "band" lets me know to stop.

Sabrina, Thanks and I think you are correct and this might be why I have struggled so much with what my number should be calorie wise. I have not lost one pound in almost a month. I have until the 18th of this month to loose my monthly five pounds or so that I have been loosing. I am going to give it an honest shot, start weighing my food and stay away from the no no foods. Ill see what happens.....................

Carrie