You know you are a bandster when......

Very funny and so true!!! Enjoyed reading these today. Since I didn't have my surgery at the OCC or in the US, I still don't really know why you aren't supposed to drink while eating. I can't eat without drinking. Please fill me in.

The one thing that I wonder about is..... why doesn't chocolate ever get stuck or cause bping????? Go figure.

Drinking - as I understand it, drinking while eating does a few things....

A. Washes food through the stoma or pouch.

B. Puts more pressure on the band which could lead to slip or enlarged stoma.

That is how I understand the drinking thing.

Food should be in your pouch so it can send signals to the brain saying you are full.....beverages wash the food through.

You seem to have had success with eating and drinking. I as a general rule follow the no drinking rule nearly to a tee.

Hope this helps -

Ohhh Ohhh I got more....

When the shelf life of your clothes is about one month because you grow out of them so fast

When the topics you are googling are protein, constipation, and plastic surgery! So googled all three today BTW! :)

When you finally have to break down and buy new undies because yours are falling off your butt! Yeah, had that happen too! Note to all: don't wear undies that are getting too big to Zumba class - they will keep falling off your butt!

That is too funny, I can't wait until my undies start to fall off my butt...!

Sherri

Drinking - as I understand it, drinking while eating does a few things....

A. Washes food through the stoma or pouch.

B. Puts more pressure on the band which could lead to slip or enlarged stoma.

That is how I understand the drinking thing.

Food should be in your pouch so it can send signals to the brain saying you are full.....beverages wash the food through.

You seem to have had success with eating and drinking. I as a general rule follow the no drinking rule nearly to a tee.

Hope this helps -

Thanks Angie B, will need to try not drinking. I drink so much all the time and seem to think I HAVE to while eating. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks again,

Its a great feeling but quite embarassing when the panties are falling off! Right now I am in between pants sizes and they won't fall off b/c of my hips, but I keep walking around hiking them up and get yelled at to buy new pants. All I hear in my head is that song "pants on the ground" from American Idol! :)

No, you know you are a bandster when your crotch hangs low! Seems like every new pair of pants fits for awhile, but there is that time when you're on your way to the next size when your butt is saggy and your crotch hangs low. . . you can recognize a bandster by the poor fit of their pants!

LOL....LOL....LOL.................

you all crack me up.

The funny thing is that the panties really do fall off your butt or you look in the mirror at your back view and it looks like there is a load in your britches cuz they are so saggy.... :o Kinda embarrassing, :wub: haha... :lol:

Kristi

LOL....LOL....LOL.................

you all crack me up.

The funny thing is that the panties really do fall off your butt or you look in the mirror at your back view and it looks like there is a load in your britches cuz they are so saggy.... :o Kinda embarrassing, :wub: haha... :lol:

Kristi

I had an embarrassing moment that embarrassed me and my plastic surgeon the other day. He was taking my one year follow up pics and the paper panties that were taped to me started to fall off. I'm not sure which one of us was redder which was odd b/c I will always remember the day I had my first surgery and stood before him in my b'day suit while he marked me with Sharpies. I am just glad he is a professional and I prayed the whole time that he had tunnel vision.

You wish you had bought your clothing in not only your present size at that time, but also at least one in the next two smaller sizes. I am tired of having an article of clothing that I really like and then trying to find something similar to it when I need to go down a size. This is mainly an issue in regards to pants.

Hi all,

These are great! I was smiling all afternoon. Gonna keep them for "those days" as a newbie I can't think of one but I have experienced a lot of them. My personal: You know your a banster when:

you go to a party for the fun and not the food...

When somone who hasn't seen you says "damn you look good" and you can take it without flinching...or looking behind you...

Keep em coming...

Had one yesterday that had happened before but just was reminded of it recently.

Know you are a bandster when you are at a restaraunt and have to come up with an excuse for the Manager when they come to your table worried you are upset with your food because you haven't eaten hardly any of it. Had this happen again yesterday got some food and as always my eyes were bigger than my stomach and barely ate any of it so the Manager came by worried I was not satisfied with my meal. You would think after almost 2 years I would know to not order so much but I always do! Hopefully I will learn someday! :)

You know you are a bandster when.....you have stocked your cupboard with so many one cup containers, cuz that is how you roll...

You know you are a bandster when....you are buying tofu at the store and loving it!

You know you are a bandster when....you can out walk your skinny friends!