You know you are a bandster when......

When you can maintence your "area" again, and have the razor burn to prove it!

I swear, I felt like Chewbacca! My husband laughs when I say that, and says it wasn't that bad! Just the fact that he said, "it wasn't that bad," is bad enough!

Thank goodness for NSV!

Angie you are so Funny!!!!!

HA! I know it is a bit TMI but hey, you can always count on me to lay it out there!

Oh I went on line to sam moon. Ordered some things!

So you know your a bandster when what you consider a binge post band would have been a warm up snack pre band.

Angie you are so Funny!!!!!

Good gracious, all of these are just telling me how much I need my fill, lol! Have one scheduled for Friday. It's been over a YEAR so I'm really lose right now.

You might be banded if...

Your family, friends and co-workers know what the "look" is.

You stupidly took a bite of the hot bread on the table at a restaurant and then stared at your dinner in misery, because now you can't eat it.

Your order water when you go out to eat, and then put it as far from you as possible once the food arrives, lest you forget.

You know that rotini goes down better than spagetti, and just don't even try to eat angel hair.

You've had to re-heat your dinner / your food is stone cold when you're done eating.

You locate the bathroom at any restaurant before you eat, JUST IN CASE.

When you can maintence your "area" again, and have the razor burn to prove it!

I swear, I felt like Chewbacca! My husband laughs when I say that, and says it wasn't that bad! Just the fact that he said, "it wasn't that bad," is bad enough!

You are freakin' hilarious!! :lol:

You find out the plates at RuthChris steakhouse have metal coils in them to keep the food warm and you immediately start developing a plan to get your hands on some of them, be it legal or illegal. :D

Hmmm after reading Andrea's post, you rethink what you initially came here to post in the first place......

Which was....

You might be a bandster if......you have adjusted your thinking to accept eating cold scrambled eggs....

That being said, Andrea, we need to get together on this plan develpment and implementation. I am so in! Can you imagine eating warm food....Eureka! LOL

I am going to have to road trip to meet you so we can go to this RuthChris Steakhouse. I live in Omaha, and we don't have a RuthChris steakhouse here. <_<

P.S. Sorry that your guy friend wasn't there to see you! I was waiting to hear how that went.

Hmmm after reading Andrea's post, you rethink what you initially came here to post in the first place......

Which was....

You might be a bandster if......you have adjusted your thinking to accept eating cold scrambled eggs....

That being said, Andrea, we need to get together on this plan develpment and implementation. I am so in! Can you imagine eating warm food....Eureka! LOL

I am going to have to road trip to meet you so we can go to this RuthChris Steakhouse. I live in Omaha, and we don't have a RuthChris steakhouse here. <_<

P.S. Sorry that your guy friend wasn't there to see you! I was waiting to hear how that went.

Well, I did get to see the most important one - just hoping something will come of that one some day. As for the one I didn't get to see, I just wanted to make him jealous, so it was probably a good thing he didn't come because that wouldn't have been nice.

If only we were the original ones to think up this thing, we could have gone on that Shark Tank show - or whatever it is. Let me know when you are coming to KC, I am always up for a steak. Maybe we could get Shelby to jump in as well. 3 of us sharing one steak should be rather economical and funny at the same time. We would probably have to tip the bewildered :huh: server pretty well.

Well, I did get to see the most important one - just hoping something will come of that one some day. As for the one I didn't get to see, I just wanted to make him jealous, so it was probably a good thing he didn't come because that wouldn't have been nice.

If only we were the original ones to think up this thing, we could have gone on that Shark Tank show - or whatever it is. Let me know when you are coming to KC, I am always up for a steak. Maybe we could get Shelby to jump in as well. 3 of us sharing one steak should be rather economical and funny at the same time. We would probably have to tip the bewildered :huh: server pretty well.

I hope that something happens between the two of you too! I am a huge fan of love and feel ever so grateful to have found it in my life!

That would be great! I could picture us all eating a steak together too. I am sure the server would be bewildered! To funny! I love this band.

You know you are a bandster when you google Hair Molting and Telogen. Or when you watch you tubers and there success videos!

If any of you are on you tube let me know your name and I will look you up. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol@ Angie

When you have to Explain to all your Facebook friends what a fill means because they are DRAMATIZED by your Status update that says "Knows that my sister thinks I am CRAZY!!!! but I am getting a fill tomorrow! Excited and ready to see that scale MOVE!!!!!

LOL!!!!

You know you're a bandster when it's Thanksgiving and you're going to be having squash soup for dinner (on liquids after revision surgery) but you don't mind because you're so happy to have a working band! Definitely something to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

• 5 months later...

OMgoodness.....I gotta say this.

You might be a bandster if you have two starburst candies.... Took a drink of my CL a few mins later.....and could feel it in my esphogus (sp) ended up leaning over and letting the liquid come back up....the starburst clogged my darn drain! LOL

Nice.....

OMgoodness.....I gotta say this.

You might be a bandster if you have two starburst candies.... Took a drink of my CL a few mins later.....and could feel it in my esphogus (sp) ended up leaning over and letting the liquid come back up....the starburst clogged my darn drain! LOL

Nice.....

Very funny and so true!!! Enjoyed reading these today. Since I didn't have my surgery at the OCC or in the US, I still don't really know why you aren't supposed to drink while eating. I can't eat without drinking. Please fill me in.

The one thing that I wonder about is..... why doesn't chocolate ever get stuck or cause bping????? Go figure.