Picture of myself with my new grandson

yoyodieter

Hi here is a picture taken last week, now tell me does my grandson look like he needs a drink!!

I guess hanging out with granny will do that to you. LOL

They live in Ozark Alabama, my son is currently in Iraq, and my daughter inlaw is on her own.

Just wanted to share his picture.

DSCF0240.jpg

Hi here is a picture taken last week, now tell me does my grandson look like he needs a drink!!

I guess hanging out with granny will do that to you. LOL

They live in Ozark Alabama, my son is currently in Iraq, and my daughter inlaw is on her own.

Just wanted to share his picture.

DSCF0240.jpg

He does indeed look like he needs a drink! How funny is that! I love these types of pictures!

That is too funny! What a cutie!

You don't look like you can be a grandma at all. Congrats!

Ditto on the "you're a grandma?" part! Wow! Neither of my grandma's ever looked like you do--way to go, lady! Thanks for sharing!!

Your grandson is a little doll--congratulations! God bless your family. Please thank your son for all of us for his service. Many prayers are said daily for all our kids over there.

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments. My grandson opened a part of my heart that I didn't know existed and I miss him and my son very much.

Tootsie thank you for keeping our troops in your prayers, My son joined after 9/11 to help protect our country and I am very proud of him!

Thanks again :rolleyes:

YO! 48 years old? You look like a teenager woman! And that could be your own baby there!

And yes, like Tootsie said, thank you son for his service and he will be in my thoughts and prayers also! I've had lots of family members over there the past fews years too and right now 2 nephews are there and the worrying is awful! They both have young daughters at home and it is very scary.

What a beautiful baby. You are so lucky. You look so good. I am hoping I do as well as you have. Glad to hear from you, I was wondering what had happened to you, hadn't seen you on for a while. Now I see why. Send your son our thoughts and prayers that he is safe and sound and can come home soon!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you everyone for the nice compliments. My grandson opened a part of my heart that I didn't know existed and I miss him and my son very much.

Tootsie thank you for keeping our troops in your prayers, My son joined after 9/11 to help protect our country and I am very proud of him!

Thanks again :rolleyes:

Tell your Son I said Thank U & MY God Bless him & protect him - I am a NYer And MY husband watched those towers crumble! My son lost his football coach he was a fireman running up when everyone was running out, I have girlfiriends that JUST made it out. everytime I see it I cry!

Hey but you sure look good!