Adult Gummy Vitamins

I have had two people tell me that they have seen television commercials for adult gummy vitamins. Have any of you seen these commercials? Anyone have an information on these vitamins?

I am all about giving them a try as I don't do so well with vitamin pills anymore and the thought of liquid vitamins makes me gag. I'm not really wanting to spend money to try regular chewable vitamins either because I probably wouldn't like them. Gummies however, especially if they are like regular gummie bears or worms are right up my alley and if they are truly like candy, something tells me I won't miss a day of taking them.

I've never tried them, but I do the chewable Centrum and I do like those. They are orange flavor. There are also some called bariatric advantage and they gave me some samples at my fill place and they were really good, but a little pricier than the Centrum. They were grape and berry flavored.

I totally take adult gummy vitamins--2 a day. I get mine at costco. It's $10 for a bottle of 200.

Same here... I get mine from Costco... 2 gummies per day... Personally I think the Childrens gummy vitamins are better (you have to take 4). Both works great...

Shy

Thanks for the responses! I was at Walgreens with time to spare today so I looked on their shelves and found the new adult gummies. It was $9.99 for 50 gummies and the directions said to take 2 a day. I don't have a Costco card, but will check out Sam's next time I am there as the ones at Walgreens did seem kind of pricey. I had two tonight and they tasted just like gummy worms/bears. I liked liked liked!

It will be nice to be able to chew something in the mornings as opposed to taking a pill, especially since I will be taking three pills every morning for the few weeks until I can get my iron, B12 and D levels back where they need to be. Who needs breakfast when you can fill up on pills - legal, non-addictive ones of course.