AUGUST SURGERIES AND FILLS

After a full summer of picnics and fun, many have scheduled their lapband surgery and band adjustments during the month of August. This topic is where you can meet and hook up with those who are coming to the OCC during that month. It's fun when you kind of know who's going to be at the OCC at the same time as you. You've met here at the forum and soon you'll get to meet them in person. So, lets hear from those who are scheduled for the month of August.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am FINALLY getting my lapband on August 19th...I was originally scheduled to have it last September but had to delay it due to some health issues. I am excited but nervous...my girlfriend went down last September without me and has done well considering she got pregnant right after!

I was wondering if anyone on here is scheduled for August 19th as well...I am from Canada B)

After a full summer of picnics and fun, many have scheduled their lapband surgery and band adjustments during the month of August. This topic is where you can meet and hook up with those who are coming to the OCC during that month. It's fun when you kind of know who's going to be at the OCC at the same time as you. You've met here at the forum and soon you'll get to meet them in person. So, lets hear from those who are scheduled for the month of August.

I'll be at the OCC August 11th through August 14th. I hope I can meet all of you while I'm there. Maybe have a margarita or two. LOL. If your at the OCC, ask Gloria at the reception desk where I'm at. I have a couple days where I'm scheduled for some dental work and I'll be over at the Cosmed Clinic talking to Dr. Quiroz about his new plastic surgery clinic, which is scheduled to open sometime late this year. I don't know which hotel I'll be staying at as of now,, but I should know by the time I get there and I'll post that. All you newbies and first time fill patients can ask me anything you wish concerning the lapband or my recent Lower Body Lift. I'll do my best to answer your all questions. C ya in TJ.

• 2 weeks later...
I will also be getting my lapband in August & am VERY EXCITED!!! :D

I know how excited you feel. The hardest thing for me has been the wait. Luckily August is just around the corner :D

My surgery is on Aug. 8th. Any chance your is scheduled for the same day??

i'm not sure where i'm supposed to type my question .... but here i go. i was banded in june 2005 in Kuwait. i had my band deflated in august 2008. i had an endoscopy because i was having vomiting at night. i thought there was a problem with my band. the endoscopy showed nothing was wrong with my stomach or esophagus. i desperately want my bad filled again but no dr. will do it here ( i live in upstate my). is there anyone out there that can please give me a fill.. plzzzzzzzz i'm desperate.

thanks

nora

I know how excited you feel. The hardest thing for me has been the wait. Luckily August is just around the corner :D

My surgery is on Aug. 8th. Any chance your is scheduled for the same day??

BE ME AGAIN - I love it!!

It's definately how I feel, I really don't know who that big girl is in the pictures??? I am not really that big - AM I???

Anywho - Maybe we can keep tabs on each other with motivating progress...

My surgery is scheduled for Friday. 8/7 with Dr. Ortiz. I am confident that all will go well and that I will be well on my way to being me again!!!

:P

I just had mine done on July 3rd and Dr. Ortiz and his staff is awesome. I think that you will be fine.

Hi, I am FINALLY getting my lapband on August 19th...I was originally scheduled to have it last September but had to delay it due to some health issues. I am excited but nervous...my girlfriend went down last September without me and has done well considering she got pregnant right after!

I was wondering if anyone on here is scheduled for August 19th as well...I am from Canada B)

I'm scheduled for August 19th. I'm from South Carolina. My father is from Albert Canada. Cool....we need to get togerther! See you there!

I haven't bought my airline ticket yet, but I am hoping to get a fluro August 26th. I have just felt lately that something may be wrong and I want to have it checked out by the professionals at OCC. I have no clue of where to get a fluro around here. Someone on the Forum mentioned Marysville, WA. By the time I spent the money to go up there, I might as well fly to TJ.

I'm new here, just starting the whole process. I am scheduled for my surgery on 8/21. I am looking forward to getting the procedure and starting this new way of life!

Does anyone have any input on the two hotel choices, pros and cons from your experiences? Just curious!

I'm new here, just starting the whole process. I am scheduled for my surgery on 8/21. I am looking forward to getting the procedure and starting this new way of life!

Does anyone have any input on the two hotel choices, pros and cons from your experiences? Just curious!

Hi, I am scheduled for the 19th and am staying at the Lucerna. My g/f went last September and stayed there and had nothing but good things to say. She also said to get a room with a pool view. Hope this helps! And congratulations...it is so exciting isn't it!!!

Jenny :-h

Hey Suzee, congratulations!!! I am the day after you! Can you believe how fast it is coming!!!

Jen :D

Hi everybody!

I am getting my band on August 18th! I cant freakin wait! I am from Chicago.

Hey Suzee, congratulations!!! I am the day after you! Can you believe how fast it is coming!!!

Jen :D

I hope it comes even faster because I am starting my pre op diet tomorrow and I am smoking my last ciggerette as we speak! I guess I just got to keep my eye on the prize. What pre op diet are you doing? Just curious! Goos luck on your surgery!

You can do it! Since I booked my surgery the last week of March I have lost over 40 pounds so I am just going to continue on with my Smart Ones and no snacking...I finally bought a blender so I am going to start making some fruit and whey shakes for something different too.... Good luck on your surgery too!!

Jen :)

I hope it comes even faster because I am starting my pre op diet tomorrow and I am smoking my last ciggerette as we speak! I guess I just got to keep my eye on the prize. What pre op diet are you doing? Just curious! Goos luck on your surgery!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All -

OK my flight leaves late tomorrow afternoon from FL to CA and my surgery is scheduled for Wednesday August 12th!!!

I can't wait, but am nervous at the same time!!!! Please dear GOD let this work and help me to be able to make it work!!!!

Thank you for all of the information - I look forward to sharing more with you soon!!!!!!!

ABC

Good luck! I look foward to hearing how it all went!

Hello All -

OK my flight leaves late tomorrow afternoon from FL to CA and my surgery is scheduled for Wednesday August 12th!!!

I can't wait, but am nervous at the same time!!!! Please dear GOD let this work and help me to be able to make it work!!!!

Thank you for all of the information - I look forward to sharing more with you soon!!!!!!!

ABC

Let the countdown begin! By this time tomorrow you will probably have on the gown and the paper "Victoria's Secret" undies! Enjoy, relax and report back when you can!

Red

Hey you guys! I'm scheduled for my band August 18th. Im going to be staying at the Marriott.....so scared...I know I'm going to cry when im supposed to be getting sleepy for surgery! I have never been put to sleep for anything. I just want to wke up..I'm not even thinking of any pain....

Hey you guys! I'm scheduled for my band August 18th. Im going to be staying at the Marriott.....so scared...I know I'm going to cry when im supposed to be getting sleepy for surgery! I have never been put to sleep for anything. I just want to wke up..I'm not even thinking of any pain....

I confess I actually love to be put under! It happens so fast and then you wake up in your room. Talk about total relaxation! Don't worry, you will be in excellent hands at the OCC!

Red