I hope I dont regret this.

I can help you all get poles. They are kinda expensive but well worth it. They are very solid. Just let me know and I can hook you up.

If you want to order a pole, just get your ceiling height and go to my site http://www.myspace.com/stormys007 and click on the banner and it will take you right to the site. Let me know if you need any help.

You go girl!!!!!

Do any of you watch Dance Your Ass Off? It is like Dancing w/ The Stars meets The Biggest Loser. Each week they get a theme and theirs the last episode was on the stripper pole. Very interesting and looks like a great workout!

Stormy, when you click on your video did you see the other videos to the side of the pole dancing championships? Wow! Now that is something to aim for!

Great job! Good exercise and would give you a real confidence boost too!

Now that I have watched it a few times, I am feeling a little strange about it. Maybe I better quit looking at it. I worry that I look bad, or that I am showing too much. At one point it looked like my top was coming off. See now I am obsessing. It is like someone that shops and then regrets shopping, I am debating if I should delete it. I am a little embarrassed but in away excited too, that I can move like that. I dont know. I am going to quit looking at it. If you guys think it is showing too much, please let me know.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormy all I got to say is OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....YOU ARE AWESOME! I would NEVER be able to do that and I think it is great that you did. That took ALOT of courage and you should be VERY proud of yourself!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

Carrie

ok ok I'm sold, I am getting me a pole :P:P

Stormy you look great! I am so proud of you.

Keep up the good work.

Now that I have watched it a few times, I am feeling a little strange about it. Maybe I better quit looking at it. I worry that I look bad, or that I am showing too much. At one point it looked like my top was coming off. See now I am obsessing. It is like someone that shops and then regrets shopping, I am debating if I should delete it. I am a little embarrassed but in away excited too, that I can move like that. I dont know. I am going to quit looking at it. If you guys think it is showing too much, please let me know.

Stormy, you did really well in your video. And, you didn't reveal too much. I've seen some pole dancers that made me blush, and it takes a lot to make me turn red!

Anyway, I thought you were graceful and beautiful as you went through your moves. You looked like you were having a great time, and I just loved how you expressed yourself, physically.

Keep believing in yourself. It looks really good on you!

(1jmk) Janet

Stormy you are really something! I think it is great that you have found a passion and are going for it. Looks like a total blast as well as a work out. Oh, and I did not think you showed to much. What you mentioned about the top, oh honey it was for like a split second and nothing that gave a good enough look to see anything. Don't sweat the small stuff.

I bet you are glad you posted it with out looking at it! You got several great comments and I am sure people are gonna get there own poles!!!! I loved your expression, what a stress reliever!!!! You can get so into the dance that you forget everything else. Exactly what the good doc ordered.

Two thumbs up!

So I ended up taking it down, putting it as private so now no one can see. I showed a friend at work, at first she was like, that is cool, you should be proud you can move like that now. Then I guess she talked to someone and then came to me and told me that it was dirty and I should be ashamed of myself and that I better get it off there. She told me that because of the type of work I do, that I am held to a higher standard and that I could get fired for what I do on my own time. She looked even a bit angry about it. Like she was mad I showed it to her in the first place. Basically I have been in tears ever since. She even said I was naked. Which I know I was not!! I should have never showed her. I feel very stupid, I know better, she has always done me like that. I dont know if it is the fact that I was excited about something and she just can't stand that or what. I hope she dont run and report me to my boss, all I need is to get in trouble. I guess I am not allowed to be a human being. She even told me that if I want to do things like that maybe I should consider a different line of work, maybe I should go do that for a living. I felt like a piece of trash. She is the second person who told me to take it off there so, I just decided that was best. I appreciate all the positive comments back that I got. I feel very bad right now. I am very embarrassed and I almost dont want to face anyone at work. I guess that is what I get for being proud of my body. All I can do is hope that I dont get into any trouble. I guess I knew I would regret it, I should have never showed anyone who I worked with, I have learned my lesson big time.

So I ended up taking it down, putting it as private so now no one can see. I showed a friend at work, at first she was like, that is cool, you should be proud you can move like that now. Then I guess she talked to someone and then came to me and told me that it was dirty and I should be ashamed of myself and that I better get it off there. She told me that because of the type of work I do, that I am held to a higher standard and that I could get fired for what I do on my own time. She looked even a bit angry about it. Like she was mad I showed it to her in the first place. Basically I have been in tears ever since. She even said I was naked. Which I know I was not!! I should have never showed her. I feel very stupid, I know better, she has always done me like that. I dont know if it is the fact that I was excited about something and she just can't stand that or what. I hope she dont run and report me to my boss, all I need is to get in trouble. I guess I am not allowed to be a human being. She even told me that if I want to do things like that maybe I should consider a different line of work, maybe I should go do that for a living. I felt like a piece of trash. She is the second person who told me to take it off there so, I just decided that was best. I appreciate all the positive comments back that I got. I feel very bad right now. I am very embarrassed and I almost dont want to face anyone at work. I guess that is what I get for being proud of my body. All I can do is hope that I dont get into any trouble. I guess I knew I would regret it, I should have never showed anyone who I worked with, I have learned my lesson big time.

OMG, don't you let that B bring you down! If your boss comes to you (which I believe would be illegal) just show her this forum and all the prodding you got to post your video on YouTube. I can't believe how some people are. You didn't deserve that and I would bet she is just jealous. I don't know what you do for a living that would make her say you are held to a higher standard, but that is rediculous. Stormy, don't let these people take away your joy of life!!! You are better than them!

Red

POOH on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you dare be ashamed! She's jealous thats all! She is the one who is trash for liking it in the beginning and then letting someone else sway her opinion and then having the nerve to say nasty things. All after she originally thought it was cool! She let someone change her mind and that is pitiful for her!

She reminds of a bible thumping ne'er do wrong JERK!

So instead of feeling embarrassed you go shake your booty in her face and smile, knowing you are better than her and she is nothing but green with jealousy! Don't you dare let her make you feel bad! You walk with your head held high and be proud! Anything less would be admitting defeat and would be just what she wants.

You are a confident and proud lady and have every right to hold your head high!

Your right, so here I got an idea. No nudity, as they put it. Totally clothed

I guess if they want to fire me for exercising there is nothing I can do about that. I am just having fun. This time you guys are the only ones I am showing. No one at work will know unless they look it up and if they do, shame on them for being on your tube. HA!