I DID IT ~ Under 200!!

I may have jinx this moment but I don't care. I actually got on the scale (3 times) and I am 199.6!! The last time I was under 200, was over 20 years ago...sad, eh? But that is in the past. My only downfall are the 2 parties this weekend but that is ok. I've 'tasted' the onederland and it feels mighty GOOD!! I never thought I'd feel different but I do. It's the "200ish" that just mindboggling to me and seeing the "1" totally change my way of thinking of how to treat my body. I have the NEED to revamp my eating habits a bit and change my fitness routine...for starters.

BUT, for now, I just want to revel this moment that...I DID IT!

Have a super weekend ~ Jazzy!!

I may have jinx this moment but I don't care. I actually got on the scale (3 times) and I am 199.6!! The last time I was under 200, was over 20 years ago...sad, eh? But that is in the past. My only downfall are the 2 parties this weekend but that is ok. I've 'tasted' the onederland and it feels mighty GOOD!! I never thought I'd feel different but I do. It's the "200ish" that just mindboggling to me and seeing the "1" totally change my way of thinking of how to treat my body. I have the NEED to revamp my eating habits a bit and change my fitness routine...for starters.

BUT, for now, I just want to revel this moment that...I DID IT!

Have a super weekend ~ Jazzy!!

THAT'S AWESOME JAZZY!!!

CHEERS TO NEVER SEEING A 2 AS THE FRONT NUMBER AGAIN :)

Way to go, Jazzy!! :yahoo: Now that you see the "1", I have no doubt that it will inspire and motivate you and will make you even more determined to reach further goals. I can't wait to start losing weight. I'm still in the first days post surgery and my band and I are getting to know each other. I have no expectations that the scale will go down for a few weeks, but seeing the progress people like you and others on the forum make, gives me patience. Congrats on your achievement!

Red

Congrats Jazzy!

I'm so thrilled at your accomplishment! That's awesome and even more special for you - not only did you make it to under 200 pounds but you most likely were a great support in helping everyone else get there as well.

So this is a very special congrats and “thank you” to you... a very special sweet lady that I am very proud of just made a super goal reaching event!

All the best darling!

Lisa

congrats!!! I am looking forward to being able to say the same thing. Haven't been under 200 since before I was 12, at the age of 12 I went to my first weight watchers tipping the scale at 201! Now at 37yrs old I am 4# away from that weight and 6# away from the under club!!!!

In fact today for the first time in decades I jump roped about laughed my pants off to think I was excited about it!

again A big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are awesome!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I had to pinch myself (after I weighed myself this morning...again), as I creeped up on the scale and yup, still under 200! It's an amazing feeling still!

My surrent goals are to lose in '5 lbs increments' and go from there...

NOTHING FEELS AS GOOD AS SKINNY DOES!

YEAH!! Jazzy!!

I am thrilled for you Jude! the best is yet to come...and the rest will begin dropping off!

*muah

I am thrilled for you Jude! the best is yet to come...and the rest will begin dropping off!

*muah

Congrats Jude! You are awesome and we all love you!

Hi Vicky, Your stats are just like mine... I am just beginning this process and my highest weight was 277 and currently I am 254. I am finishing up all my tests before they send my info into insurance for approval... it looks like you dropped alot of weight in just a few months... I hope that is my case as well.

Good luck to you!

Tory... ><'

Hi Vicky, Your stats are just like mine... I am just beginning this process and my highest weight was 277 and currently I am 254. I am finishing up all my tests before they send my info into insurance for approval... it looks like you dropped alot of weight in just a few months... I hope that is my case as well.

Good luck to you!

Tory... ><'

Hi Tory - thanks for your post and Welcome! My highest was 272 in June last year. After making the decision and getting banded, I was just so determine to get this DONE! I lost a lot of weight at first because I just glued to this forum and listened to suggestions from otheres and NEVER gave up. I believed in myself and kept my dreams/goals in vision in front of me at all times. I write things down and just kept motivated. The hardest part for me was not to do any heavy/hard core exercises until my 3 months were up! Seriously, all I did was walk, walk, walk and Taz, a member, had put out a step challenge and I got me a pedometer and away I went. Now I do 3 or more walking in the morning before I go to work and about a mile during the day, and then 2+ miles after work.

This band is totally workable around your lifestyle...just got to want it bad enough!

Best to you and keep us posted on your weight loss journey too! Jazzy!!

Great job!!

I also am now down below 200!!!

I'm so excited! I had a period where I struggled with the band, but now that I'm back on track eerything seems to be going pretty great!

I can't beleive it - I am feeling so great, and it sure is inspirational to hear all the good news from others.

I will never be this heavy again - I really beleive that!

Peace,

Maggie