they say I can do level 2

I got level on down. When they start the next pole dancing level, they said I am ready. I am so excited.

I still have about 50 extra pounds, but I can swing with the best of them. My last youtube video turned out ok, I think this one is better. I can't wait to sign up for class. I got a call into the instructor. Last I heard they wont start classes until Sept, so I am going to keep practicing.

So far two people have come over here and only one noticed that the pole was even there. It was so funny. He asked me if we were having problems with our ceiling. I got this confused look on my face and when I relized what he was asking me, I started to crack up. He looked rather concerned when I told him what I was doing. People just dont get it. It has such a bad rap. I guess it would be a little strange to go to someones house and they have a pole in the living room. I wish I has somewhere else to put it. We are moving some stuff around so it may end up somewhere else anyway.

I have to say without the band, all this would not be possible. I love the fact that I am starting to feel better about myself. It is amazing that the band can change someones whole perspective on their life. I dont want to hide inside myself anymore. I know alot of you have lost the weight. This is just the beginning for me. I look forward to being where you are. You all have been such a good inspiration. I hope I can be like that for someone too. This weight loss is the best thing that can ever happen to someone. I wish everyone could be free from fat!

Wow, Stormy! Gratz on moving up to level two! I *totally* want a pole now! I'll be the only 50 year old grandma on the block who has one, but I think it would be awesome!

Keep up the excellent work and keep us updated with the classes, please!

Hugs!

What a great attitude! I think that is great keep up the great work!

Who cares how old you are, it is not about how old you are, it is about how you feel. I can help you get a pole. Join me, it is a great work out!!! www.myspace.com/stormys007, on the left hand site, click on there and you can order a pole. I love mine! It was the best decision I ever made, I am having a blast!!!

Wow, Stormy! Gratz on moving up to level two! I *totally* want a pole now! I'll be the only 50 year old grandma on the block who has one, but I think it would be awesome!

Keep up the excellent work and keep us updated with the classes, please!

Hugs!

Great Job Stormy! LOL...I love it!

girl, you have got to get out of jeans though, it looks like it hinders your movement and dang! I cannot even bend my leg up and over like that! I am impressed!

woohoo

Great Job Stormy! LOL...I love it!

girl, you have got to get out of jeans though, it looks like it hinders your movement and dang! I cannot even bend my leg up and over like that! I am impressed!

woohoo

I agree with Lisa--lose the dungarees! :) I love how you stay completely in character, like the camera isn't even there. And like WOW you are flexible! Go, girl!!

They do, but I had put one on before and did not cover myself and someone at work saw it and threatened to report me, so I am trying to be careful by covering myself completely. Maybe I will find some type of workout outfit. From what I understand they consider it unprofessional behavior, something stupid like that. I am a social worker and I have been told that my behavior off the job is just as important as on the job. So in other wards, I can't have any fun. HA! The sad part is pole dancing has a bad rap. I am not the type that would be seen in a strip bar or something. This is all about flexability and exersise. The weight loss has been great. I think it is sad that there are people out there that just dont see it that way. I may go into youtube and create a new account, since somehow they were able to find me. Not sure what I can do about that. You guys are the only ones I share this with, besides my close friends and my husband. Shame on them for being on youtube anyway, hope it wasnt during work time. HA!

They do, but I had put one on before and did not cover myself and someone at work saw it and threatened to report me, so I am trying to be careful by covering myself completely. Maybe I will find some type of workout outfit. From what I understand they consider it unprofessional behavior, something stupid like that. I am a social worker and I have been told that my behavior off the job is just as important as on the job. So in other wards, I can't have any fun. HA! The sad part is pole dancing has a bad rap. I am not the type that would be seen in a strip bar or something. This is all about flexability and exersise. The weight loss has been great. I think it is sad that there are people out there that just dont see it that way. I may go into youtube and create a new account, since somehow they were able to find me. Not sure what I can do about that. You guys are the only ones I share this with, besides my close friends and my husband. Shame on them for being on youtube anyway, hope it wasnt during work time. HA!

STORMY, YOU JUST KEEP DANCING!!! =D>