My son the pole dancer

Ok so after popular demand, I have changed my name on youtube, so my coworkers dont stalk me and turn me in for bad bahavior. My son and I made a video. He is so cute. I thought I would share. This time I was more comfortable. I sure wish I could get this weight off. UG! But I will continue to work out. It is got to come off somehow. Thanks everyone for your support. I think it may be time for another fill.

http://www.youtube.com/Undercovergirl2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQIFeKbV9xU

Your son and you are both adorable. Your really good at the pole. I have one too and I am scared I am going to tear a beam down outta my roof with my plumpness lol! Its scarey lol! What type of pole is yours?

I must say your making me want my pole back up again! Ill have to do that cause its sooo much fun and I can see how much fun your having with your little man! He is so super cute! Keep it up!

It is a platinum stages pole. Very good quality. Never have any fear of it breaking. Holds up to 300 pounds. My husband even got in it. Both my neice and I got on at same time and she has to be at least 200 and I am over 200, it was crazy. I have pole right in the living room. I am sure some day my husband is going to want me to take it down, it is a multi piece so very easy to remove. I need a bigger house so I can have a room just for it. HA!

Your son and you are both adorable. Your really good at the pole. I have one too and I am scared I am going to tear a beam down outta my roof with my plumpness lol! Its scarey lol! What type of pole is yours?

I must say your making me want my pole back up again! Ill have to do that cause its sooo much fun and I can see how much fun your having with your little man! He is so super cute! Keep it up!