Yippee!!!!

vickiruss

I did it!!! Finally. I am now under 200# I haven't seen that number since before I was 12yrs old.

At the age of 12 I went to weight watchers for the first time trying to loose weight for my brothers wedding and weighed in at 201. Now 25yrs later am 198!! Weighed in on Monday and again today and it was still 198!!

I figure I can look at it one of two ways. Either I have lost 74# in 6 and a half months or I have lost 3# in 25yrs LOL!!!

Think I will stick with the first!

Smiling all over!

That is so fantastic congrats! It's just the beginning and I can't wait to hear about your progress!

• 2 weeks later...

74 pounds in 6 months is awesome. I am being banded Sept 29th and would love to be able to lose that much.

Can you give me some tips. Things that did and did not work for you.

How much you excersized etc.

That is alot of weight for a woman to lose in such a short time. Today I am 282 pounds.

74 pounds in 6 months is awesome. I am being banded Sept 29th and would love to be able to lose that much.

Can you give me some tips. Things that did and did not work for you.

How much you excersized etc.

That is alot of weight for a woman to lose in such a short time. Today I am 282 pounds.

Wish I could give you some of my hints, but don't know what I did that made it go so fast. I really haven't worked out. I have a gut feeling that it is slowing down! I do, however, use some protein shots (drinks) from walmart that have 26g of protein when things slow down, thanks for the reminder I need to get some and see if that will jump start things again.

I feel soooooo good would do it all over again in a heart beat!! But thank the Lord I don't have to! LOL This board has been a great help! Best wishes!

WTG! That is amazing!

AngieB

Congrats on the wedding ring!!!!! I was in tears the day I was able to put mine back on, especially when the blood was still able to flow! Wait till the day it is too big, I have days that I am afraid I may have to take it back off until I am done and get it sized! The best part will be getting it sized down instead of up!

Haven't been able to wear mine in months `cause it got too big but I still have almost 30 pounds to go so I don't want to size it until I'm at goal. I bought a big, fake diamond to wear after I got hit on by a dirty old man line-dancing last month, lol! Huge and sparkly, so you can't miss it!

Sabrina:)

Vicki - thanks for the congrats! I have to say it feels sooo good. One good thing is I will be able to wear mine for a while as it is snug right now. I am planning on buying a spacer or what ever they are called when it gets to big. Heck, I could even see me wrapping the backside with some sewing thread to bridge the gap.

Sabrina -Great idea with buying a faux ring! I love it!

Congratulations Vicki!!! I can't wait to see those numbers on the scale....I think I will faint!!

• 3 weeks later...
Wish I could give you some of my hints, but don't know what I did that made it go so fast. I really haven't worked out. I have a gut feeling that it is slowing down! I do, however, use some protein shots (drinks) from walmart that have 26g of protein when things slow down, thanks for the reminder I need to get some and see if that will jump start things again.

I feel soooooo good would do it all over again in a heart beat!! But thank the Lord I don't have to! LOL This board has been a great help! Best wishes!

I am interested to know more about the protein shots from walmart. What is the brand? Are they in small bottles like those energy shots? How many a day to you use? Are you using to replace meal or to add additon protein? Sounds like these might be helpful...