I'm new!

Hi!

My name is Elle and I had my lapband surgery on 8/19/09. My starting weight was 326 and one week later I have lost 10lbs and am down to 315. I'm incredibly happy I did this. I am 20 (almost 21) and I live in Sacramento. I would love to meet anyone else around Sacramento that has had lapband. Anyways, I look forward to posting on the forum and meeting everyone. :)

-Elle

Hi!

My name is Elle and I had my lapband surgery on 8/19/09. My starting weight was 326 and one week later I have lost 10lbs and am down to 315. I'm incredibly happy I did this. I am 20 (almost 21) and I live in Sacramento. I would love to meet anyone else around Sacramento that has had lapband. Anyways, I look forward to posting on the forum and meeting everyone. :)

-Elle

Welcome to the forum Elle! Congrats on being banded!

Hi!

-Elle

Hi Elle~

Congrats and welcome. You have came to an awesome forum and you will meet a ton of wonderful people that is going to inspire, support, and give you really great advice! Im not from Sacramento, from Texas, just wanted to say Hi!

Congrats on the 10lbs down!

Carrie

Hi!

-Elle

Welcome and congrats, Elle. I'm in southern California now, but am originally from Lodi, and all my family is in Lodi, so I am technically a Northern Calif. girl! You will get a lot of support at this site. Welcome aboard!

Red

Welcome to the group and congrats on your success thus far! Can't wait to hear about all the great results to come!!!!

Hi, Elle - nice to meet you! I'm Deena and I'm going to be banded at the OCC on Sept. 29th - good luck and congratulations on your success so far! :)

Hey Deena!

Welcome to bandland! How did it go??

Red

Welcome Elle. I am being banded Sept 29th and can hardly wait. Congratulations on your decision.

This is a fantastic place to get support and questions answered.

Look forward to hearing about your progress

Sept 19th will be my one year anniversary. It was the best decision I have made. Congrats on making this choice for your health. Let the Journey begin.