PICTURES!!

ok...I have added some pics on my profile...finally...take a look if you would like...they are before pics and then some taken this morning. :)

I was on my blackberry when I was looking at your pictures, had to go to the PC so I could see better! Holly those pictures are so good! You are very attractive and there is a big difference between the you then and the you now!!!!

I was on my blackberry when I was looking at your pictures, had to go to the PC so I could see better! Holly those pictures are so good! You are very attractive and there is a big difference between the you then and the you now!!!!

thank you! I am still working towards my goal...within this year I expect to be there!! :)

ok...I have added some pics on my profile...finally...take a look if you would like...they are before pics and then some taken this morning. :)

Holly,

You look wonderful, what a great story when were you banded? how long did it take for you to loose all that weight?

You give me and everyone on this forum hope

Thanks Janet

Holly,

You look wonderful, what a great story when were you banded? how long did it take for you to loose all that weight?

You give me and everyone on this forum hope

Thanks Janet

I got banded 02/08/08 and it has taken me just that long to lose this amount...still a chunk to go though. :) Thank you!

Hi Holly :-h

Somehow I missed your pictures. I was looking forward to seeing them.

Hugs,

Kristi

12:17pm...

Ok, I feel like a bit of a dork now. I just figured out how to view you pics. :D

I have to agree with others, you look like a whole new person.

You look Fantastic!

***Congrats***

Kristi

Holy cow! You don't even look like the same person Holly! You are such an inspiration!!!! Congratulations!!!

you know, it is hard enough losing 50 lbs!

Amazing job and you look so much healthier!. You are proof that we are all different and will lose at our own pace. Thanks for sharing the pictures, you look GREAT!

I am speechless!! You look fantastic. You must feel so good about yourself, besides just feeling so good. Way to go. May we all follow in your foot steps.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.

Anne