I did something I wasn't going to do.... :)

Good evening All,

Well, I did something I wasn't going to do. I weighed myself on the scale. Bad..Bad..me.....

Anyways, I am still on Operation Size 10, but here is what happened.

I decided I was going to wear one of the size 12s in my closet that I only tried on a few weeks ago. Well to my surprise I put them on and get this.... there was room in the waist... The last time there wasn't and this time they were loose :cheerleader:

I was in shock. so I immediately stripped back down to my undies and jumped on the scale...

I hit 170!!! WOO HOO............

It has been so long since I have weighed even under 195, and now I am 170..... I tell ya, I did the happy dance for about 20 minutes... I couldn't contain myself... :girl_dance:

I am so tasting the 160s right now it isn't funny. My trainer gave me the goal which was to hit 164 before I left for Philly next month, and I am so very very close... And I didn't think it was that possible when he told me that... I have more motivation than ever to get into my size 10s right now....

Well, I am off now.

Hugs,

Kristi

Good evening All,

Well, I did something I wasn't going to do. I weighed myself on the scale. Bad..Bad..me.....

Anyways, I am still on Operation Size 10, but here is what happened.

I decided I was going to wear one of the size 12s in my closet that I only tried on a few weeks ago. Well to my surprise I put them on and get this.... there was room in the waist... The last time there wasn't and this time they were loose :cheerleader:

I was in shock. so I immediately stripped back down to my undies and jumped on the scale...

I hit 170!!! WOO HOO............

It has been so long since I have weighed even under 195, and now I am 170..... I tell ya, I did the happy dance for about 20 minutes... I couldn't contain myself... :girl_dance:

I am so tasting the 160s right now it isn't funny. My trainer gave me the goal which was to hit 164 before I left for Philly next month, and I am so very very close... And I didn't think it was that possible when he told me that... I have more motivation than ever to get into my size 10s right now....

Well, I am off now.

Hugs,

Kristi

Oh sweet motivation! I am doing the happy dance for you too! :rolleyes: Awesome!

Kristi!

That is AWESOME~ I also have decided to stay off the scales until the 18th of this month which is a HUGE step for me. I normally weigh myself at least 2-3 times a week. It is SO hard not to get on them! You are going to be in those 10's before you know it!

Good luck to you,

Carrie

Kristi!

That is AWESOME~ I also have decided to stay off the scales until the 18th of this month which is a HUGE step for me. I normally weigh myself at least 2-3 times a week. It is SO hard not to get on them! You are going to be in those 10's before you know it!

Good luck to you,

Carrie

Carrie - don't worry, I will weigh enough for both of us in your hiatus! ROTFL I love my scale enough for me and you!

Carrie - don't worry, I will weigh enough for both of us in your hiatus! ROTFL I love my scale enough for me and you!

lol @ Angie !!!

Thanks, I feel like I need to go to AA for scales or something, I never knew it was going to be this bad and I just thought my Hubby was obsessive...lol

Story for ya....

My Husband has became OBSESSED with P90X and eating ONLY good foods, which is wonderful, very proud of him. If I want to cook something he wants to know how much protien, how many calories...blah blah blah...lol ANYWAY I LOVE sparkpeople and their recipes. I found a reciped called P90X Island Tenderloins !!!! HE was SO excited and told he EVERY one at work what we were having for dinner last night...lol Honestly, the BEST I have ever cooked!... and men say WE are the Drama Queens...lol

Carrie

lol @ Angie !!!

Thanks, I feel like I need to go to AA for scales or something, I never knew it was going to be this bad and I just thought my Hubby was obsessive...lol

Story for ya....

My Husband has became OBSESSED with P90X and eating ONLY good foods, which is wonderful, very proud of him. If I want to cook something he wants to know how much protien, how many calories...blah blah blah...lol ANYWAY I LOVE sparkpeople and their recipes. I found a reciped called P90X Island Tenderloins !!!! HE was SO excited and told he EVERY one at work what we were having for dinner last night...lol Honestly, the BEST I have ever cooked!... and men say WE are the Drama Queens...lol

Carrie

AA is for quiters! LOL I don't plan on quiting on my scale anytime soon. I plan to let the addiction be. Hence the picture of the scale in my siggy! Hey at least I embrase it. I am a bit OCD. No offence meant to anyone with addictions ect. I am joking all in good humor.

Men are drama queens... :D You are soo funny!

lol @ Angie !!!

Story for ya....

Carrie

Hubby and i do P90X and we love it :)

AA is for quiters! LOL I don't plan on quiting on my scale anytime soon. I plan to let the addiction be. Hence the picture of the scale in my siggy! Hey at least I embrase it. I am a bit OCD. No offence meant to anyone with addictions ect. I am joking all in good humor.

Men are drama queens... :D You are soo funny!

I second that! I'll stay addicted...

Hubby and i do P90X and we love it :)

Tracie!

I HATE P90X....LOL

Honestly it is an AWESOME workout that kicks my butt everytime! Hubby is on Month 2, the one that has one arm push ups..etc.. I have a LONG ways to go before I can keep up with him. I try to "do your best and forget the rest"...lol but that is easier said than done! I just walk by him and say .."you go baby" and just keep walking...lol

Carrie

Congrats that is so fantastic!!!!

And i'm with you all with the excessive weighing in! I do it every day and sometimes more than once a day. I just can't help it! But I don't let it get me down if it is up or down a bit - it only "really" counts on Wed that is my weigh day.

Thank you all,

I have been so busy the last couple days.

I really tried not to get on the scale for a while and it was so very hard not to.

I will do my best to go by size and fit of clothes, but I missed my scale. I have been struggling to stay off, but ah well, I will try, no guarantees now.. :D

So last night I tried on my stretchy capris that are size 10 and I got them on and zipped them up and they were a tad snug in waist but felt so very good. I have 2 other size 10 jeans (non-stretchy) that don't fit yet, but I will get there. It is a process.

My trainer at the gym is surprised by how much I push myself, but as they say, "ya gotta do what ya gotta do..." And this is all for me, so I push my body and keep training hard. I did for the first time in years get on a treadmill yesterday after I did the bike for 25 minutes at the gym. I actually did not get dizzy on it and stayed on for over 20 minutes. :lb25: That is a record for me. (usually after I do the nautilus machines and free weights and other stuff, I do 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the bike.) Woo hoo....

Anywho, I have to take my recycling out to the recycling center. Fun...

Hugs to all,

Kristi