Finally 199!!

Hello everyone,

I'm terrible about posting on here, but I couldn't think of a better group of people to share my victory with than you great bandsters! I weighed in this morning at 199 lbs!! Finally I'm in Onederland! I moved to CA a couple weeks ago and have joined a walking and hiking group so I've been really getting out there and working my booty and its paid off! 5 lbs lost in the last week alone! I am super excited needless to say - especially since I've been plateaued for the past couple of months. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Gin @->---

Hello everyone,

I'm terrible about posting on here, but I couldn't think of a better group of people to share my victory with than you great bandsters! I weighed in this morning at 199 lbs!! Finally I'm in Onederland! I moved to CA a couple weeks ago and have joined a walking and hiking group so I've been really getting out there and working my booty and its paid off! 5 lbs lost in the last week alone! I am super excited needless to say - especially since I've been plateaued for the past couple of months. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Gin @->---

Yay!!! Good for you!! :cheerleader: :lb16: :lb13: :lb24: :lb21:

Life keeps on getting better! Cool you are enjoying the outdoors! Yay for you!

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

Thats awesome! I love reading the accomplishments on this board!! You are a motivator!

Thanks for sharing